Hockey Training [Netherlands/Canada]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Hockey Training [Netherlands/Canada]

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 05-05-2011 14:54

Plot: Matthew is a talented hockey player. But then he starts to develop feelings for his hockey coach, Lars. What will happen during a private training?

Name: Lars Hofstee
Appearance:
Since there aren't any pictures of Netherlands in a hockey outfit, this'll have to do.
Trade secret.

Main RP Character: Netherlands
Minor RP Characters: Canada, Belgium, Prussia
Willing to try: Italy, Denmark, Belarus, Russia, America, France

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 05-05-2011 14:56

Name: Matthew Williams
Appearance:
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 05-05-2011 23:51

“Hurry up in there,” Lars knocked on the door of the dressing room. “We haven’t got all day.”

Matthew still had five minutes to get ready for training, but Lars liked to push him, even outside the field. He himself already made his way to the skating rink, starting to skate to get his muscles warm.

They had been training together for quite a while now. When they met, Matthew had already been one of the most talented players of the team. Lars decided to see exactly how much he could get him to do. He had seen the boy grow immensely. He really did know how to handle situations on the ice.

But even though as a hockey player he could get aggressive, outside of the rink he was as friendly as can be. This change of personality was one of the reason why Lars had taken an interest in the boy. Though of course, as his coach he couldn’t act on those interests. As his coach he could however enter the dressing room while he was changing, or let his hand ‘slip’ when he gave him a pat on the shoulder after a good training.

As he finished his lap around the rink, he thought Matthew must be nearly done with changing. He skated to the entrance of the rink and waited there.
Trade secret.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-05-2011 23:43

The canadian was just adjusting his protection as his coach knocked on the door. He stirred. "Y-yes." he replied, starting to rush things. He put on his skates and adjusted his helmet. He still took his coach quite serious. Perhaps because he was older, taller and stronger than him. Or because he was just his coach. He was looking up to him and he had developed some strange feelings for him the past few years he was training him.

Matthew took his equipment and made his way to the rink. Lars was never easy on him, this was going to be a tough training again. Not that Matthew minded it. He could handle it. He stepped onto the ice and smiled softly. "R-ready." he announced.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 08-05-2011 12:50

When Matthew arrived and stepped onto the ice Lars skated towards the center of the rink. He gave the Canadian a grin. “Good,” He said. “Let’s get started then.”

His expression turned serious again. “No whining, no objecting, no buts,” He said. It was something he repeated before every training to remind his students that he expected them to be motivated and to do as he said. If you weren’t serious about wanting to learn and become better you might as well go home, was Lars’ opinion.

“Now get your pretty little ass moving around this rink,” Lars started to skate around the rink again, expecting Matthew to follow for the warming up.

(( Sadly, I know very little of how ice hockey trainings go. On the internet I can mostly find off-ice training things, so I’m just improvising now. ))
Trade secret.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-05-2011 14:47

Matthew followed Lars quietly and nodded at the words to get started. "Okay." He replied with a serious face. He then listened to the same thing Lars said at every training. "Yes!" he replied with full spirit. Though it sounded nothing like a yell. Matthew's voice was naturally soft.

He immediately followed Lars around the rink. He was keeping up with him quite well.

(me neither, but we will figure it out)

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 22-05-2011 22:39

While they skated Lars kept looking at Matthew, who he could just see from the corner of his eye. Yes, not watching where you were skating was dangerous, but Lars knew this rink like the back of his hand, and there was no danger of skating into someone, since they were the only ones here. So he kept looking at his student, making sure it wasn’t too obvious that he was staring. He liked to look at him during skating. The boy looked nice when he moved.

After skating two rounds at a normal pace, Lars thought it was time to see how long Matthew would be able to keep up with him if he went faster. The Dutchman focussed his gaze at the ice in front of him again and suddenly sped up.
Trade secret.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-05-2011 09:29

Matthew kept his eyes focussed ahead at the ice, following Lars. He didn't catch him looking at him, for his concentration was fully in the ice rink now. So he also didn't notice Lars suddenly sped up. Matthew was startled by this and tried to speed up as well.

Just as he was about to skate faster, he slipped. Not a dramatic fall or anything, he merely twisted his ankle and was immediately out of balance and fell to his right. "Ouch." he mumbled.

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 24-05-2011 17:59

Lars didn’t miss the smack that happened behind him. Once he heard Matthew falling, he turned around and rushed to his side.

“Are you okay?” He wanted to know. He kneeled next to him to see if he hurt something, but the protectors were in the way. He had to take them off before he could have a good look. He offered Matthew his hand. “Here. Let’s get you to the bench so I can take a look at that,” Because here on the ice was everything but the ideal situation to examine an injury.
Trade secret.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-05-2011 18:07

Matthew looked up at his coach. "I think so." he replied softly. He took the hand that was offered and got up. He groaned in pain. He was clumsy but never this clumsy. He normally didn"t fall so easily. He felt like a beginner all over again.