Jealousy [Denmark X Iceland]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 08-05-2011 08:57

"Y-You have not..?" Iceland asked confused. He didn't understand. He had been sure the look in Denmark's eyes was jealousy and if it was something else, then he really did not knew what it was.

Iceland took a slight step back when Denmark approached him. It was ridicules he thought himself. Denmark was like family to him, though the expression on his face was kind of scary. "You're angry." He stated quietly, although he meant it as a question.
Main: China
Minor:

Louise
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Louise » 08-05-2011 18:45

"I am not angry," he exclaimed, his actions telling otherwise. Why was Iceland stepping back, he wondered? He didn't think he was going to hurt him, was he..?

He took grip of Iceland's wrist, at first not very forcefully. All he wanted was to keep him still.
"Ice! I ask you again, why didn't you tell me? Don't you trust me?" he said, visibly hurt by the his distrust.
Main Roleplay character: Denmark.
Minor Roleplay characters: Scotland, Sweden... I guess.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 08-05-2011 18:53

Iceland shock when Denmark took his wrist and only relaxed when he noticed Denmark was only grabbing his wrist, he relaxed slightly.

Denmark asked him the exact same question as he had done before and it made him notice that the question was very important for the older male. It made him wonder why, yet he did not ask.

"Because it's embarrassing." He said quietly. Why did he need to tell everybody anyway. It was not that it was going to change anything. Norway and he would be together, even if he would or wouldn't tell someone about it.
Minor:

Louise
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Louise » 08-05-2011 19:25

"Embarassing? Why would it be embarassing?"

Then, he remembered. Both Iceland and Norway were reserved persons, weren't they? While he would never be able to hold this kind of things a secret, they would probably never (and did not) tell anyone unless they were asked.

"Why..." he asked, not sure of what he should be saying. He looked away, but did however not let go of Iceland's wrist.

He then remembered something Iceland had said earlier.

"I didn't meant to take Norway away from you. He came too me."

"...He came to you?"

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 08-05-2011 20:41

Iceland's cheeks flushed. The question's about him and Norway made him even more embarrassed then he already was. "He took the first steps." he mumbled under his breath. Just hoping it was enough for Denmark to understand that he didn't feel comfortable during this conversation.
Minor:

Louise
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Louise » 09-05-2011 10:25

He held Iceland's wrist tighter.
"Why? Aren't you brothers? Brothers shouldn't have any attration to each others!"
Inscest wasn't unusual for the countries, and Denmark was well aware of it. Of course, he didn't mind either; they were different, they weren't human. Some of his friends also had relations with their siblings. But his Iceland... his Iceland just couldn't fall in love with anyone else! He wouldn't accept that!

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 09-05-2011 10:35

Iceland closed his eyes when Denmark held his tighter, it started to become painful. He could tell Denmark that he was hurting him, but he was to stubborn to admit that it hurt. He wasn't a child any more, he shouldn't be bothered by a bit of pain.

Iceland's eyes widened when Denmark started about incest. Of course he had thought about it and he knew it was wrong to do, but he never felt like a brother to Norway. They didn't even knew they were brother for a long time.

Maybe this was the reason why Denmark was angry, because he thought incest was gross. He couldn't blame him for it, but it did hurt. Denmark was a friend, a very good friend, even if he could be really annoying most of the times, even if he claimed to be the kind of the nordic's. He was still a friend and it hurt to know that his friend did not like the relation between Norway and him.

"I'm sorry." He only managed to squeeze out.
Minor: