A drunken mistake [England x China ]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

A drunken mistake [England x China ]

Post by Teabrows » 09-05-2011 22:13

Plot: Yao and Arthur are co workers. One firday night they went drinking with fellow workers and friends. Arthur drunk himself plastered and kissed Yao. He doesn't remember the next day, he only remembers kissing a pretty girl. Yao was sober and is hurt when Arthur asks him about this girl.
Arthur discovers later it is Yao. What will happen then?

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Appearance:
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 09-05-2011 22:20

Name: Wang Yao
Appearance:

Main: China
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-05-2011 22:46

Arthur rolled out of bed, with a loud thub he fell on the floor. And with that, the Englishman woke up. He immediately gripped his head. "Hhng...bloody." he groaned. Why did it hurt so much? Oh right. He had gone drinking...again. Maybe drinking with co workers and friends on sunday night was the worst idea ever.

He got up from the floor slowly and slipped into his bunny slippers. Fuck, even walking hurt his head. He carefully got dressed and then walked slowly downstairs to the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of tea and swallowed down asperins and a painkiller hoping he would feel better soon.

He rubbed his forehead and tried to remember last night. He could vaguely remember some people. And a pretty girl. A very pretty girl. He rubbed his head again. He couldn't remember her name. The only thing he remembered were her dark brown eyes and long black hair. He blushed as he remembered how they had kissed. He sighed deeply. He would never see her again. Unless-- Yao didn't drink. He would know!

And withthat Arthur got into his car and drove to work with a horrible hangover. As he wandered thourgh the the hallways. He wdidn't feel like working with a hangover to be honest. He sat at his desk and waited for Yao to arrive. He wanted to know who that girl had been. Perhaps he could get in contact with her again.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 10-05-2011 09:57

Yao sauntered into the office building. He felt like he had a hangover, even without drinking a single drop. He hadn't slept at all that night and there was only one person to blame. Arthur.

Yao felt a little bit light headed when he thought about last night. For some reason his co-workers had decided that drinking the night away on a Sunday night was a good idea. At first he had refused to come long. There was just no way he would willingly go to a cafe or pub to end up as the only sober one, forced to carry his drunk colleagues back home.

One of his co-workers convinced him to come along after telling him he would stay sober too. Yet that very same co-worker happened to become ill and decided not to come. Of course nobody told him before he had arrived.

It didn't take long before all his co-workers were tipsy or even drunk already, especially Arthur that hang around his neck most of the night. He mumbled things that Yao could not understand because the liquor seemed to affect his ability to speak properly.

When Yao was finally done with it and planned to go back home, Arthur suddenly did something, he had never expect from the Briton. Lips had brushed along each other, just before Arthur pressed his together with Yao's in a kiss. A kiss flavoured with the bitter taste of the alcohol Arthur had drunk.

Yao swallowed and felt his cheeks turning red when he thought about it. The whole night he had been thinking about it, why he hadn't pulled away and why he had liked the kiss even though the terrible taste and the fact that in Arthur's drunken state the kiss was everything except good.

He rubbed a hand over his face, forcing the thoughts of that night to the back of his head. He had a pile of paperwork lying on his desk and he didn't have the time to think about anything things that involved personal emotions.

With that thought he walked to his desk and sat down, completely forgetting that the very same Arthur actually worked in the exact same room as he did.
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 10-05-2011 11:57

Arthur drunk a glass of water in one gulp, swallowing another painkiller. One of his colleagues chuckled, saying if he kept it up he would die of an overdosis. Arthur just sent them a glare. Man if looks could kill.

He groaned when someone started typing. Were they alway this loud. He rubbed his forehead and wondered what it would take to die of an overdosis and how many he had already had. 4 perhaps, and one or two asperins. Hell he even thinking did hurt.

He looked up as a co worker entered. It was Yao. Just the man he needed! Perhaps he would ask him during lunch about it, when his hangover wasn't to cause him an early death. "Morning, Yao." he said with a poor excuse of a smile.

Yao looked better compared to him. He probably hadn't drunk as usual. So he would probably also the girl of last night. He was dying to ask, but even talking hurt his head.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 10-05-2011 16:43

When Arthur spoke, Yao could feel his blood running to his face, flushing his cheeks slightly. The thought about the kiss -he tried to push away so desperatly- popped up in his mind right away. A nervous feeling filled his veins and caused his head to feel light as if it was filled with clouds.

He took a deep breath and forced himself to act normal. He was a grown working man, not a teenager desperately in love. "Morning, Arthur," he answered the Briton polite, trying his very best to act as normal as he could.

With another deep breath he dared to look at Arthur, seeing how badly his hangover was. Arthur probably didn't even knew anything about last night any more. "You look terrible." He said before he knew it. He was a little bit frustrated by the thought that it was possible that Arthur didn't remember anything.

When he said that he reminded himself that it was impossible not to look like Arthur did after the amount he had drunk and continued. "Maybe you should drink a little bit less. I hope you know that alcohol is poison to your body." When he noticed that he was pretty much lecturing Arthur, he kept quiet right away.
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 10-05-2011 20:34

Arthur rubbed his forehead. "I know, Yao." he groaned. He gave him a poor excuse of a smile. "At least it was fun, yesterday?" he said with an awkward laugh. He sighed and lay his head on his desk. He looked at the Chinese man with a painful face. "Thanks Yao, I know that. I swear I will never drink that much again."

Too bad, that was what Arthur said always with a hangover. But he knew himself that he would do it again. He sat back up and sipped his tea. "Oh right, can I ask you something?"He said looking back at Yao with a serious face. Or as serious a man with a hangover could look.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 10-05-2011 22:35

Yao looked at his pile of paperwork and sighed softly. He took the upper few documents and read them, while he listened to Arthur.

He quickly looked up when the Briton asked him if it had been fun. He start doubting that Arthur really didn't remember anything of the night before. The nervous feeling didn't left his body. "Yes it was fun." He said, blindly staring at his computer screen, because he had no idea where else to look.

Yao smiled slightly when Arthur told him he wouldn't ever drink as much as he had done last night. He didn't believe a single word of it. The Briton had told him that exact same thing many times before. He slightly shook his head until Arthur suddenly asked him if he could ask something. He looked into Arthur's direction and wasn't sure what he had to think about the serious look. It scared him slightly. "Yes of course." He said. A little voice in the back of his head was telling him it had something to do with the kiss and that was what did not help with getting ride of the blush on his cheeks.
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 10-05-2011 22:56

Arthur looked at Yao. Was he just imagining it or was Yao suddenly nervous and was that a blush? He wondered if he had done something stupid, like stripping on the bar. Though he had fallen asleep with his clothes on, so that wouldn't be it.

He shrugged the idea off and then got his thoughts back on what he wanted to ask. "About yesterday, you hadn't drunk so you probably remember more than I do." he added with a chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"T-there was this really pretty girl, you know long black hair, brown eyes, I believe in a red dress... thing." he tried to remember more of her but that was really it that came to mind. "Anyway, at some point we kissed and-" a blush creeped onto his face. "I sort of can't remember who it was...do you know perhaps?" he explained and asked rather awkwardly, tripping over some words.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 11-05-2011 09:33

Yao duck only further away behind his desktop. "I probably do." He answered on Arthur's comment about him knowing more then the Briton about last night. He tried to concentrate himself on his work, in a attempt to calm himself down.

It did work slightly, until Arthur asked him about a girl. "A girl?!" Called out a little bit harder then he had meant it. For a moment, Yao thought Arthur had kissed him and another girl, but the description of this so-called girl fitted him perfectly. He wore red Chinese closed the night before and when drunk they were easily mistaken for a dress.

Completely frustrated that Arthur actually kissed him because he thought he was a girl, Yao looked away. with his chin leaning on his arm and staring uninterested to the screen. "No, I did not see you kissing with a girl." He mumbled irritated.
Minor: