A drunken mistake [England x China ]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 11-05-2011 16:46

The comment that 'the girl was pretty' could be taken as a complement, but Yao did not. If Arthur couldn't even see that the girl he was talking about was Yao, than he probably couldn't even see if 'the girl' really was that pretty.

"I'm pretty sure, Arthur." Yao said not looking up from his paperwork. "As far as I could see, there were mostly man and the only girls that were there didn't wear a dress, left alone a red dress." And he could know, because after spending a whole evening around drunken people, staring at his glass of water and playing with his coaster became boring. That was the point that he start to inspect the people that were around him.
Main: China
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 11-05-2011 18:07

Arthur had meanwhile also returned to his paperwork. He thought again about it. He was pretty sure this girl was a girl. Besides, what guy would wear a dress. "Not one in a red shirt either?" he tried. He was pretty sure he had kissed a girl in red.

Why couldn't he remember. The one night someone actually liked him, or he assumed since she had kissed him, he had to be drunk and remember barely nothing the other day. This really sucked.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 11-05-2011 22:05

Yao sighed and looked into Arthur's direction with a slightly irritated expression. "No Arthur, there were no girls in red. Not a single." He said and stood up. He needed a good cup of tea to calm himself a bit, because working wasn't going to work like this.

He walked towards the door and stopped. He always asked Arthur if he wanted something to drink too and he wasn't planning to differ from his normal behaviour. "I'm going to grab a cup of tea, should I take one for you too?" He asked. He leaned against the door frame and looked over his shoulder, waiting for Arthur's answer.
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 11-05-2011 22:48

Arthur did notice a slight irritation in Yao's voice. "Still..." he muttered and watched Yao stand up to get tea. He clearly didn't want to talk about it. Perhaps he liked the girl himself? Or was it family and he didn't like the idea of Arthur dating whatever she was.

He looked up from his desk when Yao said something about tea. "Yeah, tea sounds good." he said absentmindedly. He hadn't even heard the question.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 11-05-2011 23:30

Yao nodded slowly and walked into the hall towards the coffee machine. Once there he pushed the right buttons for tea. He actually hated the taste of the tea from his work, because the coffee and the tea seemed to come out of the same hole in the machine what made the tea taste like coffee.

He waited for the machine to finish the first cup and pressed the button for a second cup. He leaned against the wall and stared quietly to the cup, not seeing anything. His thoughts wondered off to Arthur. He really couldn't believe the Briton had seen him like a girl. He sighed softly, maybe he just needed to forget it all and act like nothing had ever happened. It probably wouldn't happen a second time anyway.

Yao only woke up out of his thoughts when a co-worked mentioned that he was daydreaming. He quickly stood up straight again and grabbed both cups and walked back to the office.

Once there he place one cup before Arthur's nose and then walked back to his own desk and sat down.
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-05-2011 15:36

Arthur looked up at Yao when he placed the cup in front of him on his desk. "Thank you." and then he returned to his work. The night before already forgotten and back to being a hardworking gentleman as he usually was.

Lunch break had come and Arthur put his computer on standby. "Hey, Yao, do you want to go out for lunch?" he asked the man at the opposite of his desk. He didn't feel like eating alone today.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 21-05-2011 15:13

Yao hadn't noticed that it was already lunchtime, until Arthur ask him for lunch. He looked to the clock, just to make sure for himself that it really was already lunchtime and then looked back at Arthur.

He quickly took his wallet out of his bag and checked how much he had. Eating out was not cheap and he just needed to make sure that he had enough to actually buy anything. He smiled at his wallet when he noticed that he had more then enough to do so and looked back at Arthur. "Sounds wonderful." He said. Being out of the office for a bit would do him good and there was no doubt that the tea else were would be better then in the office.

His anger that Arthur had seen him as a girl was long gone. He knew that he could not blame someone that had been more then just a bit drunk. Yet the thought of the kiss was still in the back of his head.

He saved the documents on his computer and took his coat.
Minor:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-05-2011 09:17

"Great." Arthur replied with a gentle smile. He took his wallet out of his bag and stuffed it in his pocket. He zipped up his coat and with that they were ready to go.

Arthur was planning to go to the usual cafe nearby where they served okay tea. At least better than the coffee/tea mix water you got at the company. Arthur started walking out the office, expecting Yao to follow him.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 06-06-2011 13:21

Yao looked once of his shoulder to make sure he saved and put away all his work, before he followed the British male. He wasn't sure where they were going, but knew that where ever Arthur lead him to they would have drinkable tea.

When they arrived at the cafe, Yao recognised it right away. He had been there before, not only with Arthur but also with the other co-workers in the office. The cafe was on of the closest to the office and there for most of the time the first option when someone wanted to get out of the office during lunch.

Because it was a rather nice day Yao decided that he'd like to sit on the terrace and enjoy the sun for a while. "Shall we sit down outside?" He asked Arthur and already searched for a nice table in the sun.
Minor: