Please get well soon [UsUk]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Please get well soon [UsUk]

Post by Teabrows » 24-05-2011 19:52

Plot: America is hospitalized because his economy is down. England constantly visits him, hoping he gets better soon.

Arthur walked out the door and locked it behind him. It had already been a week since Alfred got into the hospital. He bought colorful flowers on his way to the hospital. It was a nice day to walk to the hospital. He walked past a toy store but then stopped and walked back.

He went inside it and found himself buying a soft plush whale. He didn't like whales but he knew Alfred had befriended one. With that also bought he entered the hospital, taking the elevator up and walked straight to the room Alfred was lying.

With a soft knock he entered. "Hello Al." he said with a smile.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 24-05-2011 20:01

Alfred had found himself napping in his hospital room for lack of better things to do. The nurse had given him his medicine awhile ago and he was incredibly bored. So he'd taken a nap.

When he woke up, it was to the soft sound of Arthur's voice. It was something he could count on every day. The only thing he enjoyed in this place.
Carefully, Alfred sat up on the bed. He grinned as best he could. "Hey Arty." He eyed the bright bouquet in Arthur's hands along with the small whale plush. "Are those for me?" He motioned to them. Alfred never meant to be rude. He was merely curious.

He reached out with a little difficulty and hugged Arthur tightly. He kissed him lightly on the nose. "Thanks."
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-05-2011 21:07

Arthur smiled softly and nodded. "Yes." and he carefully, hugged him back gently. "You're welcome, Alfred." a blush rose on his cheeks as Alfred kissed his nose. He handered him the whale plush.

He went over to throw the old flowers out and replace them by new fresh ones in the vase. "How are you feeling?"
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 24-05-2011 21:33

Alfred sat back on his bed and watched Arthur replace the flowers. He played with the whale plush quietly. He hugged it tightly. It reminded him of the whale he befriended a long time ago.

"I'm feeling fine. I'm the hero, so you know I'll be okay! Heroes always make it in the end!" He smiled.

He reached over and grabbed on of the flowers, running his fingers over the petals carefully. "Hey Iggy, could you bring me Burger King or McDonald's just once? I haven't had a burger in forever. The doctor won't let me have it at lunch time. He just keeps giving me medicine and vitamins and it's awful, Arty!" He frowned, hugging the whale.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-05-2011 22:47

Arthur sighed. "You can't have hamburgers, you know that Alfred." He sat down on Alfred's bed and ran his fingers through Alfred's hair. He smiled softly. "You know that those medicins make you better, they're good for you." he said. If only they made him recover faster, he thought as he stroked his hair absent mindedly.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 24-05-2011 22:59

Alfred pouted. "Just one won't hurt! Please? I'm really hungry and this place barely feeds me anything at all!" He hugged the whale pillow tighter. "I don't even get my pudding anymore. At least get me some fries or something?" He pleaded desperately.
The food here was all soups, salads, and vitamins to keep his health up.
"I promise I'll take all my medicines, Arty! Please?" He hugged Arthur tightly, letting his hair be stroked and petted.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-05-2011 23:07

Arthur knew he shouldn't, but the way Alfred begged, he couldn't say no. He sighed. "Just this once, and you will tell no one?" he asked him with a serious face. He knew Alfred would ask for more again but it'd just hurt to see him sick in bed, begging for some food.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 24-05-2011 23:38

Alfred nodded. "Scout's honour!" He saluted. "Thank you, Arty." He hugged him tighter, glad he'd finally be getting something to eat. He kissed all over his face.

He pulled Arthur into the bed with him and cuddled him tightly. "Love you, Arthur. I promise Ill take my medicines and get better super soon. Cause I wanna take you on a proper date when I get out and be your awesome hero! Gonna buy you flowers and chocolate and a bunny plushie!"
He kissed Arthur lightly.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-05-2011 22:29

Arthur softly smiled and returned the hug. "You're welcome Alfred." he replied.

His face however turned bright red when Alfred cuddled him and told him he would take him on a date. His cheeks turned even redder when Alfred kissed him. "J-Just get better first." He liked this idiot, just those words created butterflies inside his stomache.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 02:39

"i love you so much Arthur. I wish I could take you on a date right now to make up for everything you've brought me and done for me." Alfred held Arthur tightly. He kissed him deeply. "I love my whale plushie." He smiled and held it up and then hugged it tightly.

A nurse came in with a little cup with his pills and some water. He looked between the pills and Arty before reluctantly taking them.