Please get well soon [UsUk]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 08:54

Arthur flushed and kissed him back lightly. "I-I love you too, Alfred. Just get better soon, okay?" he said and kissed his forehead with a large blush on his face. "I'm glad you like the whale."

The nurse came in with Alfred's pills and he watched him take them. He smiled softly at him. When the nurse left Arthur kissed him on his cheek. "I'm sure you will get better soon." he said softly.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 22:09

Alfred grinned widely. "i'm the hero! I always get better!" He laughed. He made the whale do dolphin-esque moves through the air before making it kiss England on the cheek. "Don't worry, Iggy. I'll think of something to boost my economy!" He smiled reassuringly.

He cuddled up next to him. "Are you spending the night tonight?" He hoped he would. He wanted to hold him tightly through the night. Just like when he was little.
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 22:36

Arthur smiled shyly as the whale gave him a kiss. "I hope you do." he said softly . He looked at him with a worried face.
He just wished Alfred would be better soon. He nodded with a blush. "Yes, I will stay over." he promised and kissed his cheek.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 22:58

America scooted down and buried his face in England's chest. "Thanks, Iggy. I love you." He pressed a kiss to Arthur's chin before cuddling up to him. The nurse would probably think it ridiculous if she came in right now. A grown man cuddling to what was once his older brother figure.

"Love you so much." He hugged him. "I'm sorry my economy sucks right now."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:14

Arthur softly smiled. "I love you too, Al" he cuddled him back slightly. He stroked his hair. "It's okay, don't worry about it, just get better." he replied and hugged him back as tightly. He hope no one would walk in on them right now, because it would have been embarassing.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 23:32

Alfred reached with one hand and turned on the little television in the room. "It's the only entertainment I get anymore." He pouted. He changed it to the Sci-Fi channel so Arthur could watch one of his favourite shows. "You like Doctor Who, right?" He asked, still resting his head on the other's chest.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:37

Arthur grinned and nodded. "Yes I do." He kicked off his shoes. "Scoot over." he asked him shyly thinking it would be more comfortably for both of them. No nurse would hopefully walk in anyway.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 26-05-2011 23:49

Alfred smiled brighter because that was the first time had seen Arthur grin in a long time. He scooted over a little painfully in the small bed. "sorry. Didn't mean to be a bed hog." He noted.

He rested his head on Arthur's shoulder again as he watched the show with him. "You Brits have some strange shows." He laughed.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 23:56

Arthur smiled and climbed onto the bed. "It's fine." he put and arm around Alfred letting him lean against him. He smiled softly. "Thanks...I guess." he stroked his hair again. "I really love Doctor who." he said and sighed contently.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 27-05-2011 00:17

Alfred began to nod off to sleep. Doctor Who really wasn't this thing and he just wanted to nap against England like in the old days. "I'm sleepy, Arty. I'mma take a nap, okay?" He nuzzled against him.