Uninvited ... invited. [GermanyxItaly] [discontinued]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Uninvited ... invited. [GermanyxItaly] [discontinued]

Post by thothlover » 20-06-2011 20:17

Summary: Italy goes to Germany's house, uninvited and barges in like it's his second home and gets scolded by Germany. But is invited to stay.

((I suck at summaries xD ))

Name: Ludwig [Germany]
Looks:
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-06-2011 20:21

name: Feliciano [Italy]
appearance:

yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-06-2011 20:27

Germany was in his kitchen, drinking coffee and reading the paper. The backdoor was open to let some of the heavy air out. It was a nice weather, the sun was high up in the air and it was around 25°c outside. So, of course he had to air out the house. All windows were either fully open or half open, also there was no wind and the sky was clear. It was just another hot summer day. And there he was, inside his kitchen and drinking hot coffee. Some people might call him crazy for doing that but he was just rather comfortable doing this. It was a routine he didn't want to break.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-06-2011 21:33

Italy had woken up that morning because the sun shone brightly trough a crack in his curtains. When he looked on the clock beside his bed it said 10:25, he sighed happily.. What a perfect time to wake up. He looked on the other side of him. Romano was still happily snoring. Italy silently stepped out of bed and walked downstairs. He prepared breakfast, which consisted of leftover Pasta from yesterday. When he was eating breakfast he was thinking on what to do for the rest of the day, since nothing was planned yet. Ah! he knew! Doitsu always managed to cheer him up, and sure, doitsu was always happy to see him right!?
Italy dressed himself up and ran out of the house, off towards Doitsu's. He opened the door with his keys, and stormed in. He found Germany sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee. Italy glomped him DOITSU~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-06-2011 21:57

Germany nearly spat out his coffee, not wanting to spit out coffee and dirty the sparkling clean kitchen he swallowed it and coughed as it went down the wrong way. He sputtered and coughed, nearly slamming his mug down on the table. "It-al-ia!" he coughed and turned his head to the other. "Haven't you heard of knocking and ringing the doorbell?! I've told you before to not just waltz right in!" Ludwig nearly screamed but kept his voice low and acted as if he were scolding a child, he didn't want Italy to burst into tears but knowing him he probably would and he would have to comfort him.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-06-2011 22:06

"It-al-ia!" Germany coughed. Italy quickly released him in fear he might choke. He turned around "Haven't you heard of knocking and ringing the doorbell?! I've told you before to not just waltz right in!"Italy started to get tears in his eyes.. Doitsu really didn't like it.. S-sorry. Italy cowered away in a corner. d-d-oitsu d-doesnt hate me right.. He started sobbing..

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-06-2011 22:09

Germany sighed and walked over to Italy, "I don't hate you Italy." He said and picked the other up, sitting him down by the table and sitting down beside him. "But I would prefer it if you would call me or ring the door bell before coming in." He said as softly as his voice allowed and he placed a soft kiss on the Italian's head. "You are welcome in my home. But let me know before you come in first, okay?"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-06-2011 22:18

Germany walked over to him and picked him up. He soflty spoke words to comfort him. "But I would prefer it if you would call me or ring the door bell before coming in." Italy nodded, he would try not to forget to do that next time. Germany placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Italy blushed slightly, and hugged GErmany tightly. He always liked hugging the German, it really felt as if Germany was protecting him. He was so strong, but still nice to hug.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-06-2011 22:50

Germany sighed and pulled Italy into his lap so it was easier for Italy to hug him and for him to hug back a bit and pet the other. "Did you tell Romano where you were going?" He asked, out of pure curiosity.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 21-06-2011 10:51

Germany pulled him closer. Itay felt really comfortable and hugged him more, Germany even started to pet his back softly. "Did you tell Romano where you were going?" "N-no i didnt.. He was still snoring happily so i left him~ he might even be sleeping now~ Italy smiled, his fratello could sleep so long. Italy looked around the kitchen, and decided he was hungry, he got off Germany's lap and started to rummage trough the fridge to find something nice and edible