Uninvited ... invited. [GermanyxItaly] [discontinued]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 23-06-2011 21:50

Italy quickly turned around when he heard Germany mention Pasta. Italy started giggling B-but doitsu! you know you dont make real Pasta from a package! Italy started rummaging trough some cupboards and got out some flours and eggs Veh~ Doitsu let me teach you how to make Pasta! Italy started to mix the flours and eggs and knead the dough.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 26-06-2011 15:32

Germany blushed and put the package away, "Well, I- uhm, okay." He was going to say that he couldn't make pasta from scratch so he bought it like that and it seemed... alright with him, it came with instructions too. The blond was itching for his rack to clean up the mess Italy was making but amazingly he held himself back and just observed the italian making the pasta.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 26-06-2011 17:43

Italy made a big mess of the kitchen.. He kneaed the dough, and made it into squared pasta, filled with basil and some nuts. It was all thrown into a big pan of water, and italy started to chop mushrooms for the sauce. He used a pretty sharpknife because it made chopping vegetables so much easier, but maybe... it wasn't such a good idea.. Italy good be an idiot sometimes, just like now. He had looked over his shoulder to see if Germany was allright, when he chopped into his finger. It bled really much and hurt a lot. Italy sank down on his knees and started crying..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 29-06-2011 21:49

"I-Italy!" He quickly got a first aid kit that was kept in a cupboard in the kitchen and he ran over to the others side, grabbing a clean moist rag he wrapped it around the others finger and pulled him up, he had to clean the wound first and as much as Italy complained and struggled he managed to clean the wound and bandage it, then he kissed the bandaged finger. "Pay attention to what you're doing, Italy." He said and wiped the tears from the others face.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

littlewolfwindspeaker
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by littlewolfwindspeaker » 30-04-2012 22:28

(im sorry for interrupting the flow of the rp but this is really cute!)
elizabeth cassidy
Main character RP:Italy
Minor character RP:Germany,France.