A quick drink [ItaIce]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

A quick drink [ItaIce]

Post by Kelteed » 12-08-2011 02:24

Plot: A world meeting is in course and Italy falls asleep during it. Iceland is actually attending the meeting and saw Italy sleeping, which did annoy him a little bit. Everyone leaves except him, and he didn't want to let Italy alone, and decides to get to know the other nation.

Character: Iceland, human name: Egil (Since it's the most often name that comes, let's use it)
Pic:Image
Major: Iceland
Minor: Spain

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-08-2011 12:34

Character: Italy
human name: Feliciano

yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 12-08-2011 20:44

Iceland never want to much world meeting. His opinion was rarely ask. Things that were discuss was never about his country or country he consider as friends. And often, things in those meeting went off of hands. America babbling about his idea of saving the world with utter random, idiotic ideas. Russia trying to get everyone to be ''One with Mother Russia''. China saying that Western country were so immature, which probably meant that England and France were fighting over something. Romano swearing like god it's impossible, and it went on and on....
Basicly, he never bother to actually came when he was called, and nobody seems to care, execpt for Germany that said it was impolite and unproffessional to miss a meeting. He still didn't care.
Though one day his attention went to Italy, well North Italy. That bubbly character that was always smiling, singing, happy and cheerful...or sleeping. Which was what was happening at the very moment. Italy was sleeping at the meeting...which cause to Iceland to wonder how the hell he could really sleep with all that noise around.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-08-2011 21:02

The meeting had been as usual, they had been discussing problems around South-America when Italy's attention drifted off. He had annoyed Germany for a bit, until he became angry and had told Italy to be quiet. He had been drawing funny faces on his papers until all his papers were filled with doodles. He then had been staring out of a window until he had slowly drifted off thinking about the pretty girl he had seen on the beach earlier.

He was dreaming until he was suddenly woken. He saw a rather unfamiliar face looking at him, curious.
v-veh~? He sat up and stretched with a yawn hmm~ that was a nice nap~ But why mr. did you wake me?

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 12-08-2011 21:09

He actually didn't knew why he had stay, but looks like the brunette nation that was sleeping had woke up and talked to him. He didn't care really, but didn't want to let the nation alone. Who knew what would have happen to the carefree nation. He just wanted to be sure nothing would happen really. The question went to his head, keeping his face to a neutral expression.
The meeting is finish. I think that you should go home. He let out, not really showing any emotion of hint of it in his voice. He took off his hand who had shaken Italy a bit to wake him up, and got up. You shouldn't sleep during meeting. Gosh he suddently sounded like Germany. Even if it's boring or it doesn't concern you, you should listen. It was mostly what he was doing. Even if he didn't came often, when he came, he did listen to everything that was said.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-08-2011 23:34

It seemed as if Iceland hadn't heard his question. Suddenly he started to talk like Germany. The meeting is finish. I think that you should go home. You shouldn't sleep during meeting. Even if it's boring or it doesn't concern you, you should listen. Italy looked surprised. veh~ but if i'm bored. .and i have seen this very pretty girl this morning, and I keep thinking about her.. I fall asleep... You never have that mr? Or don't you like girls? Italy just randomly started to blabber about stuff being happy as always when he has someone to talk to.

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 13-08-2011 14:01

He got a little caught there. Girls? It's not that he didn't like them, but he wasn't really the social guy. And he was more of the gay guy actually. So getting ask if you like girl is kind of strange for him. Erhmm...it's n-not that I hum...don't like them no... He didn't really knew how or what to blabber about. He was never good at this, on the opposite of the other nation next to him. He wasn't use to talking, he barely talk at the meeting, people never really went to him to have a talk and he lived alone. Well, with a puffin, but that last one wasn't very talkative either. But telling himself that maybe he could try to talk a bit and have a conversation would be...interesting.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-08-2011 20:32

"Erhmm...it's n-not that I hum...don't like them no..." Iceland reacted a bit awkward.. The whole situation seemed a bit awkward. They were still in the meeting room after all. "e-err.. v-veh s-shall we get a drink somewhere?" Italy was a nice guy and liked to make friends with everyone. To go and get a drink somewhere should lighten the atmosphere.

Kelteed
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Kelteed » 14-08-2011 20:46

An invitation? He rarely went out and invitation was not something he often got. He did thought about it....Italy was indeed, from what he had heard and saw, a nice guy and friendly personality. So going out for a drink couldn't go wrong. Hmmm....yeah why not. It's not like something bad could happen. He said while looking to the Italian. Yes, it could be a nice way to get to know him.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-08-2011 16:28

Iceland kept staring at him.. Italy got a bit afraid, because Iceland was rather creepy.. "Hmmm....yeah why not. It's not like something bad could happen." Italy already wanted to start mumbling an apology when he realized what Iceland had said.
"o-oh. .you accept.. veh~ I know a nice place to go to.. Its not too far away from here and their drinks are good~.. They have really nice coffee~" Italy stood up and almost skipped out of the meeting room, in the hallway he grabbed his jacket and led the way.