I loved you ever since the 900's... [Prussia x Italy]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-08-2011 14:24

Italy was in his lap, his face in his palm. The situation was actually dream material. Now he has to say something, something romantic.
"Yes!"
was all he could manage. Yes, what? He had meant to say 'yes, I loved you ever since the 900's...
"I- I mean..."
Instead of saying what he meant, he just leaned in stopped one heartbeat and then locked his lips on Italies.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 13-08-2011 14:47

"Yes!"Italy was confused.. was yes wrong? Prussia blushed again, "I- I mean..." Prussia leaned forward and kissed him. Italy was shocked. So that was what Prussia meant. Italy had always admired Prussia, seeing how strong he was, yet Italy had also pitied him, for his country was gone, and now he lived in his brothers house, just being there. Italy had always liked Prussia, but as a friend, Doitsu was the one he loved right? Yet sitting here with Prussia like this made him realize.. It was actually Prussia he had loved...
He wrapped his arms around Prussia and kissed back.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-08-2011 16:19

Prussia realised what was happening now. This was good! This was fantastic! Of course! Why was he even scared in the first place that Italy would reject him? He was awesome. Definitely better than that lame brother of his sulking upstairs.
Shit, West was an immediate bonerkill.
He broke the kiss and whispered in Italies ear.
"I have a little cruch on you."
tough with crush he meant 'madly in love' and 'little' meant 'for as long as I can remember.
Yet now therer was also another problem at hand...His brother.
"B-but, there is a problem. You might already know but, that brother of mine has one too."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-08-2011 15:31

Prussia broke the kiss and whispered in his ear "I have a little cruch on you." Italy blushed. Off course It was clear that Prussia loved him by what they just did two seconds ago, but to actually hear Prussia whisper those words..
It was silent for a little while when Prussia suddenly remarked something. "B-but, there is a problem. You might already know but, that brother of mine has one too." Italy thought for a while. "v-veh... m-maybe.. Italy was again silent.. He had an idea but he wasn't sure if Prussia would like it. "Hmm.. I know Doitsu would hate it if he knows we would be together.. S-so.. I can pretend to be with him, but actually I am with you? Italy sighed.. It was too much to think about now. He just hugged Prussia again, being happy to lay against him.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-08-2011 21:20

Prussia was surprised to hear a plan like that from a person as innocent as Italy, or well who he thouhgt to be innocent. On the otherhand he understood Italy didn't like to see his brother hurt.
"Well, I do get jealous..." He kissed the ear in which he whispered.
"Will you be...you know, close with him?"
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-08-2011 21:40

"Well, I do get jealous..." Italy felt a kiss. He blushed a bit more. "Will you be...you know, close with him?" Italy's eyes widened in surprise. He giggled.

veh~Prussia.. You really do get jealous quickly..
Hmm~ no worries~ I will not go any further than hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek, but even that only if needed. I will always be closer with you~"

Italy smiled his famous smile, being so happy just to be together with Prussia. He slowly pushed Prussia over, now sitting on top of him.
He lay down on him and kissed Prussia, slowly slipping a hand under his shirt and traced circles around his belly button.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-08-2011 23:00

(( ohhh I wanna make this yaoi~! but do we have to move the thread then? and yay for seme Italy~! When we started I didn't know what rating you liked so I just started it here :P ))

Prussia pressed his head in the pillows. "hmmm, ok." he agreed with the plan.
He burried his face in the crook of Italies neck. He loved that smell of his... He loved the soft hair, the taste of the skin.
"ah where are you touching?" Something mischeivous had entered Prussia's voice.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-08-2011 23:44

(you double posted btw.. *i was so nice as to delete the double post. .XD* and yes I'll move the thread.. we already said since the beginning it could turn yaoi~ I suck at being seme tough..but I'll see how long I'll do~.)
Prussia put his face in Italies neck. W-was he sniffing? Italy blushed. He kept tracing circles with his hand. "ah where are you touching?" Prussia had said it in a way Italy started blushing an even brighter red. veh~ you want me to touch on more places? slowly Italy let his hand travel upwards. With his other hand he undid Prussia's tie, then started on the buttons of his shirt. He looked up towards Prussia, and then kissed him.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-08-2011 23:54

Prussia put his hand over his mouth to muffle a sound.
He was amazed at how fast Italy was proceeding. Ofcourse he had wanted this for a long time so he wasn't exactly complaining, matter of fact he had to grip the sheets not to pounce Italy. He had expected Italy to be shy, and that he would have to court him...
"Only if you want to..." He managed to say. Tough a bulge in his pants made it plain damn obvious which answer he preffered.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 30-08-2011 20:08

Italy grinned. It was pretty obvious Prussia liked him, he only had to look down. He moved one of his hands down and started to rub Prussia trough his pants. Italy moved over and started to whisper in Prussia's ear "hmm~ You always boast about your five meters right~ Now show me what you can do with it~ Italy kissed him again, letting Prussia take over, and rolled around so now, Prussia was on top of him.