Trick or Treat! [HRE x Italy]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 15-07-2011 22:19

HRE turned around only to notice her shivering body, hidden underneath some parts of his clothes. He blushed as he noticed that she was actually being so close to him, she was so cute. She was like a little princess to him that he needed to protect from scary dragons and harm.

HRE turned a bit more to hug her and to calm her down by doing so. "No worries, Italia-chan, the witch is gone. I'm here to protect you from it!" he spoke with pride and loyalty. "Now stop worrying, okay? I'll knock on the next door as well, nothing will harm you.".
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-07-2011 22:41

HRE hugged him, it felt so warm and comfortable. "No worries, Italia-chan, the witch is gone. I'm here to protect you from it!" He already started shivering less. He was right, the witch was gone, HRE was here, hugging him, how could he even be scared. "v-veh~ t-thats right~ He hugged even closer. "Now stop worrying, okay? I'll knock on the next door as well, nothing will harm you.". Y-yes please do that for me He walked towards the next house, tough he was still grabbing HRE's arm closely while walking.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 15-07-2011 22:51

They moved on to the next house and Italia-chan was holding his arm and holding it real close to her body. It was so sweet how scared she was, the sweet girl he wanted. He bravely went to the door and knocked on it. "Trick or treat!" he said again, waiting for the next person to open up the door, he pulled Italy closer to protect her.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-07-2011 22:59

When they came over to the next house, HRE knocked on the door, and pulled him closer. Italy slightly hid behind HRE already being scared of what could possibly come. The door opened. It opened a slight bit before opeing completely. A young lady was standing there dressed up very colorfully. Well, look how cute, a very young couple, ah I will give you such a nice treat! She opened her hands and in there were two very nicely wrapped cakes, all decorated. She smiled and happily waved them goodbye before closing the door. " V-veh~ the lady was not scary at all! Completely ignoring that the lady just called them a couple.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 08-08-2011 01:33

The door opened up and there stood a young lady, she was pretty in her colorfull clothing. She was smiling brightly with her sweet smile. Italia, who was hiding behind HRE didn't seem afraid anymore. Then the woman spoke "Well, look how cute, a very young couple, ah I will give you such a nice treat!". A huge blush crept on HRE his face as he heard her mentioning them to be a 'couple'. "C-C-C ..." it turned him speechless.

She gave them both a cake, which was decorated well with a smile before she waved them goodbye and closed the door again. "C...C...Cou ... Couple ..." HRE mumbled shyly. "V-veh~ the lady was not scary at all!" Italy spoke with a relieved smile. "N-Not everyone is scary!" HRE quickly let out, it sounded quite angry. But he didn't meant it like that, his embarrassment limit was reached, even his ears were coloring the same as the red cheeks he had.

Quickly he turned away from the door and took distance from it. Italy didn't seem to mind her calling them a couple, did she even notice? HRE didn't dare to ask her, but he wanted to confirm it real badly. Maybe he should try to joke about it, that might work out. She would probably just laugh along or something like that? "H-Hey, Italia-chan ..." he started when he turned his face to her with a slight smile, he tried to put up to make it look more like a joke. "I-Isn't it funny that she mentioned us being a couple? Heh ... Heh heh" it was sounding rather akward to mention that all of a sudden. After their big caught of candy, filled with sugar.