Trick or Treat! [HRE x Italy]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Trick or Treat! [HRE x Italy]

Post by Zakulf » 16-03-2011 12:55

Couple: Holy Roman Empire x Italy
Contains: Probably hugging and kissing only.

Storyline: Holy Roman Empire (HRE) was walking around in his house,
then went outside and noticed that the others were dressed up real weird.
He asked what it was about and the others told him about Halloween.
He thought it was a great thing and would be real fun to join in too, since
it was still 12 o'clock he could ask Italy to join, she would love to!

Name: Holy Roman Empire (HRE)
Picture:

(Before dressing up)

(After dressing up - Sketch)

(DOG Paws, tail, ears)
HRE will be Roleplayed by DarkSwordsman.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-03-2011 17:27

( seriously are they 12? )

name: chibitalia (italy)
picture :

yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 17-03-2011 17:42

Italy had to clean the whole room because he had "accidentally" painted on one of mr. Austria's paintings again..
He had cleaned almost half the room, when he decided he had done enough do deserve a little break.
"a little nap in the garden wouldn't hurt right?" So italy walked outside and just wanted to lay down when he overheard two people chatting:
"I just have to do the last things and then my costume for tonight is finished!" "Hmm.. I have already finished long ago, Halloween is my favorite day of the year after all!"

Italy heard this little conversation, and he reminded someone telling him about it once, he had only remembered it involved costumes and a lot of candy..
"I really want to go.. but going alone wouldn't be fun.. i wish someone could go with me.."

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 17-03-2011 23:24

HRE stood up and walked through the front door. His mission was to find Italia-chan, the girl he loved so much. "Where could she be? ..." HRE was deep in mind. He walked through the streets were a lot of people gathered and made plans for tonight. He wanted to find Italia-chan as soon as he could to be the first one to invite her. "Italia-chan ... Where are you". He said again to himself.

Then he realized she was always at the same house, cleaning the floor with that broom of her. He went straight out to the place she was kept in by Austria and Hungary. He sneeked inside and peeked through the door which was opened up a little, searching for Italia-chan. "Not here ...". He turned his back against the door and looked around desperately.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-03-2011 20:14

"ahh~ that was one nice nap" Italy stood up from the bench he had slept on. "maybe i should finish the rest of the room, or I wont have dinner tonight, again Italy picked up his broom and walked back to the house. When he came near he saw someone standing, he looked like he was peeking in, he knew that person. H-HRE? W-what are you doing here? D-Did you forget something again?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-03-2011 14:35

He sighed and wait for a bit, wondering where else she could be. He looked upwards, that's when Italy arrived. "H-HRE? W-what are you doing here? D-Did you forget something again?" she asked him. HRE jumped up of surprisement. "I-I-Italia-c-c-chan?!". His body shivered for a bit of the nerves. He turned to her shyly and asked it carefully. "I-Italia-chan, w-would you ... J-Join Halloween ... W-With me?"

He turned his head away for a bit as he asked her. A small blush appeared on his face, which kept becoming more bright by the second.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-03-2011 15:23

"I-italia-chan, w-would you ...J-join Halloween ... W-with me?"
Italy became very happy! "O-Offcourse! H-Hre, I-I was already hoping you'd ask that~ " Italy was so happy he ran over to HRE to hug him. "A-altough.. I-I don't have a costume yet... since A-austria-san doesn't want me to go..

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-03-2011 15:34

He noticed Italia-chan becoming really happy when he asked her to join Halloween with him. "O-Offcourse! H-Hre, I-I was already hoping you'd ask that~ " she told him. "R-Really?" HRE had a surprised look on his face.

Then Italia-chan ran towards him and hugged him. His face turned red, but he DID hug back. "I don't have a costume either ... W-We'll talk with Austria to let you go! After that we'll make one together! How do you like t-that?"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-03-2011 16:53

T-toghether? r-really? I'd love to! hmmm.. chibitalia tilted his head W-which costumes shall we make? H-Hungary san might have something we can use? I know where she keeps her stuff! Chibitalia started to pull on HRE's sleeve and then happily skipped inside the house, towards Hungary's room.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-03-2011 21:09

"H-Hungary does?" HRE looked at Italy for a bit. She pulled his sleeve and they went towards Hungary's room. He followed her, He couldn't do any different. "Where is her room?" HRE asked when he looked around, searching for rooms.

Meanwhile his inner self is dying of happiness, Italia-chan was no longer really afraid of him near her. And she seemed really happy too when he asked her to join Halloween. This could get really interesting!!