Trick or Treat! [HRE x Italy]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-03-2011 21:25

Italy kept skipping trough halls very happily..
He couldn't wait to get his hands on all the candy..
Usually he didn't get any, because Mr. Austria said they were bad for his teeth, even tough he promised to brush them extra well.
V-veh?.. Oh! Hungary-san's room is here.. Chibitalia opened the door and peeked around the corner. He walked to a drawer and opened a box, it was filled with all kinds of fabrics, and other funny stuff to make costumes with.
H-Hre what kind would you like? i-i can try to make some.. hungary-san teached me how to sew a bit
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-03-2011 23:05

"Oh? It's here?" He stepped inside along with Italy. He slowly followed her to the drawer, where she showed him the different kind of fabrics and other stuff. "I-I haven't thought of a costume yet." which was true, the first thing which took priority of his mind was searching for Italy and invite her to Halloween, but the costume itself ... "Maybe something that would match up with yours, Italia-chan?".
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 21-03-2011 16:08

veh~ I'd like to match up!, but then.. w-what?
Italy tried to think of anything but it didnt really help that the only thing that came on his mind was all the nice candy they'd be getting..
E-err.. i-is there anything you'd like to do HRE?
Italy tried thinking again, He started rummaging trough the fabrics, v-vampires maybe.. a-altough.. i think they're scary.., I-I really dont know~~ Suddenly he grabbed something out of the box, it were a set of kitty and puppyears. He started to smile brightly V-Veh~ what about, i go as a kitty and you as puppy! o-or would you like it the other way around?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 05-04-2011 06:42

HRE looked down as Italy was searching in the box filled with fabrics, while thinking about a nice and easy costume for both of them that would eventually match as well with eachother. It would make them look like a pair, the idea which made him blush again. "v-vampires maybe.. a-altough.. i think they're scary.., I-I really dont know~~" Italy suggested. He looked at Italy's back "Maybe something innocent then ..." he said shyly.

That's when Italy took the sets of kitty and puppy ears out of the box, HRE looked up. That idea wasn't so bad either, kittens are mostly for girls ... So Italy should get the kitty ears, he'll take the puppy ones. "Great idea!" he smiled brightly. "I'll take the puppy ones then!" he stretched his arm to take the puppy ones, took off his hat and put the ears on. "How does it look?"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 05-04-2011 17:53

Italy watched as HRE put the puppyears on his head. "cute~" Italy smiled at HRE. He put the kittyears on his head and smiled even wider. "now, we need to have a costume.. shall i get paws and a tail? v-veh! I still have a dress with ruffles, which could be my costume! Venyaa~
Italy became happier and more excited by the minute. Italy almost ran out of the room to get his dress.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 06-04-2011 19:18

As he put on the ears he saw Italy looking at him, he blushed nervously. "cute~" she said. "Y-You think so?" he asked again way too shy. HRE watched as she too, put on the cat ears. "Italia, you look really good like this~" he said quickly. "now, we need to have a costume.. shall i get paws and a tail? v-veh! I still have a dress with ruffles, which could be my costume! Venyaa~" she seems really excited all of a sudden.

Lucky him, he got the girl of his dreams to join Halloween with him, he was deeply in happy thoughts. "Y-Yes we need a costumes now ... You got a dress? Then what should I wear?" he asked her. Another happy thought entered his thoughtful mind. Italy in another dress, it would be so good to see~

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 07-04-2011 15:20

"Y-you think so?" Italy nodded~ Yes it really is!
"Italia, you look really good like this~" he started to blush slightly, he wasn't complimented that often, and mostly not like this at all.
He ran out of the room, searched for his dress and put it on, he ran back as quickly as he could. Veh~ what do you think! I think this is a good dress for tonight!" "hmm~ what could you wear... .. "
Italy thought really deeply, but he couldn't think of anything in this house what would suit his costume or him.
E-eh.. I-I don't know... His face turned sadder I-i only have normal clothes which would fit you.. n-not costumes.. I-I know austria has one.. but that would be far too large!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 15-04-2011 22:45

HRE nodded quickly. "Yes, you look just great!" he smiled. He watched how Italy started running out of the room and ran back again, she looked so cute in whatever she did ... Again he blushed. When she returned she was holding a dress in front of her. "Y-Yeah!" HRE nodded again quickly. "Wear that! It would look great on you!". He took a few steps backwards when she was talking about his costume, he turned his back on her for a bit and thought about it.

He turned around again with furious strong willed eyes. "Maybe! I got something at my place!" he moved his gaze to Italy. "Italia-chan, please wait for me! I shall return soon!". He walked his way to the door and waited for her last words before he left.

He would find a perfect fitting outfit to hers, no matter what. He wouldn't let her down, this was his moment, THE moment of truth. Halloween would be a success and they would be together!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-04-2011 23:03

HRE walked over to the door "v-veh~ then when you are going to get your costume.. i will put my dress on when you're getting your costume, so we can leave quickly!" "I will wait for you outside under the tree in the garden!"

When HRE left he went back to his room, and put the dress on, he ran over to Hungary so she could tie his shoelaces. She also gave him two baskets for the candy they were going to get. Then he ran over to the garden as quickly as he could, he sat down and waited for HRE to return with his costume.

That afternoon Italy had been pretty busy so he didn't have the time he usually had for his siesta's, therefore he slowly dozed off and sat there softly snoring.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 17-04-2011 13:31

HRE smiled a bright smile. "I will be there for you~" he told her with a confident voice. He went through the door and closed it behind him, that's when he started running to his place. There was no time to lose! Italia-chan was waiting for him!

It didn't took long before HRE finally reached his house. He opened up the door and run inside to search for something nice which would suit Italy her dress. He went up the stairs to his room and searched through his clothes in his closet. That's when he saw "that" outfit, it would suit Italy her outfit just perfectly. He took it out of the closet and started pulling off his current clothes to change into his new outfit. Once he put on the new clothes, he closed the doors of his closet and ran through the door. Down the stairs and then through the exit of his house.

He started panting as he run back to Italy's house, but paused in front of it. He forgot where she told him to meet up. He was so busy with thinking of a costume and the searching process, that he just forgot what his favorite girl told him. He looked downwards and felt ashamed of himself. He sighed and entered the house searching for Hungary to tell him where Italy is, luckily he found her just in time. She was about leaving the house for unknown reasons, she told him Italy's current location. HRE thanked her and started running to the garden, he was searching for the tree that Hungary told him about. That was when he heard Italy's snoring he decided to follow her cute snoring and finally reached her.

He stood in front of her, smiling shyly about Italy's cute expression. He walked closer by to wake her up. He shaked her upper body for a bit, waiting for her to wake up. "Italia-chan, wake up!"

(Character Profile updated)