Trick or Treat! [HRE x Italy]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 31-05-2011 18:53

The man which opened up the door smiled kindly at them. HRE smiled along once he heard Italy's cute, shy voice. She sounds so cute, this was one of the few things that could color HRE his cheeks red. The man in the door opening was holding a bowl of candy and gave some to both of them.

HRE snickered at the amount of candy they scored after visiting one house only. They were doing great already, he could most likely thank Italia-chan for looking so cute in that dress and wearing the kitty ears and tail. The man was smiling and opened up his mouth once again. "You guys look really sweet, now go and get the rest!". That was when the man closed his door carefully.

HRE turned to Italy who was looking at the candy they got, like she was about to eat it all. He, himself took the lollypop and removed it's plastic cover. He put the lolly in his mouth and grinned at Italy "Shall we get some more?" as he pointed at the house next door.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 31-05-2011 19:07

The man smiled, as they took the candy. "You guys look really sweet, now go and get the rest!". Italy blushed, he didn't know how to respond, so he looked down into his basket, seeing there was already a nice amount there, for only having by one house. They looked so delicious! He couldn't wait to get them eaten. He picked one and put it in his mouth, it tasted delicious! He looked at HRE, who had just put a lolly in his mouth "Shall we get some more?" Italy nodded very happily, thinking about the amount of candy they could have at the end of the night. Yes! I really want to! Italy couldn't have been happier. He pulled HRE along to the next door.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 09-06-2011 16:58

He smiled softly as he watched how Italy took a piece of candy as well and put it in her mouth as well. Then the answer to his question was sounding. "Yes! I really want to!" Italy said with a cheerful smile. She seemed to like this a lot, which pleased HRE. They should do this more often without a doubt! This would get him closer to the girl he wants!

Italy took HRE's arm and pulled him along to the house next door. The house seemed decorated in a halloween-like style. It looked quite creepy. HRE was wondering if Italia-chan was daring to walk to that house as he got pulled along. "Italia-chan, do you dare knocking on that door?" HRE said with a smirk as he pointed at the house next door they were heading for. Let's see how strong Italy became after the first visit!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-06-2011 20:52

The next house they came by, was a really big and scary house, it was all decorated with cobwebs, and ghosts.. "Italia-chan, do you dare knocking on that door?" He heard HRE say.. Italy was terrefied, he clamped himself to HRE's sleeve, "B-but its so scaryy~~~ I-if you go with me HRE.. It was indeed way to scary to go alone, but there was candy.. and HRE.. Italy snuggeled closer to HRE's sleeve and stepped forward

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 09-06-2011 22:24

He felt that Italy snuggled closer and was holding his costume's sleeves real tightly as she spoke. "B-but its so scaryy~~~ I-if you go with me HRE.. ". A real cute and scared voice came from her. "You're such a shy girl" HRE laughed softly. "We'll do it together then! Like a team!" He moved along with Italy to the house next door and reached for the door, waiting for Italy to knock on the door.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-06-2011 22:34

"You're such a shy girl" HRE laughed softly. "We'll do it together then! Like a team!" Italy got confused.. V-veh.. H-HRE.. b-but what did you say? in this time they also walked to the door of the scary house, Italy still clamped to HRE's sleeve.. but with a distraction of what HRE just said, Italy sure was a boy right!?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-06-2011 18:26

HRE did not really pay attention to what the small Italian said, but was still waiting for her to knock on the door. The girl seemed distracted and HRE let out a soft sigh, then stepped forwards and knocked on the second door. "Trick or Treat!" he shout.

A tall woman opened up the door and looked down on them, she was carrying a bucket of candy. She was also wearing a costume, she was looking like a witch. She let out a creepy witch laughter and lowered herself to her knees to get a better view of the children standing in front of her door opening.

HRE his body started to shiver slightly as he watched the woman opening up the door and started kneeling down. "I'll choose for the treat, then!" she snickered sweetly.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-06-2011 18:55

HRE did not reply to what Italy said. He shrugged it off, it was probably not too important anyway. HRE had knocked on the door, it was opened and suddenly there was a really scary witch there. Italy got scared and hid behind HRE, grabbing his clothes tightly and cowered, hiding in the loose folds of his clothes. Italy was too scared to notice that HRE shivered slightly as well. Even to scared to notice the woman saying she would treat them.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 27-06-2011 13:15

HRE shut his eyes tightly and just moved his bucket that he was carrying with candy towards her. Making obvious hints to just drop the candy in there so that they could ran off.

Luckily the woman understood it and poured some of the candy inside the bucket from her pockets. HRE opened up the eyes as he actually felt his bucket gaining more weight, because of the candy. He looked up again to the woman that kneeled down for them, she didn't look that scary anymore from a close distance. "T-Thank you ma'am!" HRE said shyly.

A gentle smile curved the woman her lips and she stood up again. "Farewell" she said before shutting the door again. "She ... Was pretty kind" HRE mumbled to himself with a smile. "Well Italia-chan? Shall we get going?" finally his body stopped shivering after his eyes met the woman her sweet smile.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-07-2011 22:03

Italy was to busy hiding in HRE's cloak to notice the lady actually wasn't scary at all. "Well Italia-chan? Shall we get going?" He didn't even hear it, he only clinged to HRE tighter, not even noticing HRE had stopped shivering. s-s-so scaryyyy~~~