How difficult can it possibly be? [Turkey x Greece]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-05-2012 22:44

Turkey felt the other continue to struggle, and really wished he would stop. The masked nation let out a quiet grunt as Greece's fist met with his face, then growled. Because of his mask, it didn't hurt much, but the impact was not pleasant.
Turkey replied indignantly to the other, "Excuse me? Whose the pervert? I'm not the country that has sex the most in the world, thank-you-very-much!" he let the other go, but didn't step back at all, before adding, "I don't care, I just think you're a lazy bastard who can't do anything for himself." He smirked a bit, "Oh, does my being too close bother the baby nation?" he asked, tauntingly.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 22-05-2012 16:34

Greece smirked as he heard the other nation grunt in displeasure. It seemed it couldn't really hurt him but it was still worth it. He sighed softly and stepped a little bit back as Herakles was finally released and could move freely again.
"That's not the same thing. Just because you make love a lot that doesn't mean you're a pervert. So unlike you I'm pretty normal." Greece growled back as he frowned. That bastard Turkey started to get seriously on his nerves. Why couldn't he for once just get out of his way.
Herakles started to glare at the other as he called him a baby and just seeing that smirk annoyed him the fullest, but at the same time he couldn't stop himself from blushing slightly. Sure he kind of was right Greece minded that out of all people the Turk came so close to him. Still he never would admit that fact ever especially not in front of Turkey.
"Well I just want to make sure that your stupidity doesn't rub off to me." He replied taking some more steps back.
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/