Your love is more important than my cancer (Frain)

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-10-2012 10:52

Francis softly patted the others back as he coughed. He rubbed it softly until the other was ok again.
He smiled.
"I'd love to go there. Hospital food is going on my blacklist."
He grimaced as he thought back on what he got served here.
"I suppose I should be able to do that. We should ask the doctor first- I did hit my head pretty hard."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 14-10-2012 10:57

Antonio nodded slightly, "I don't like this good either, but I need to eat it", he smiled quietly until Francis accepted, "..R-really!?", his eyes even shined as he stared at Francis. "I would really appreciate it!!<3"
Boy stood up slowly, and pressed the button, "Let's ask right now!!~", his smile didn't fade as the Doctor Hopper came in.
"You called, Francis?", Mr.Hopped asked and tilted his head and huffed as he saw Antonio sitting beside him.
"Antonio..Do you remember a word about your rules..?", he asked and frowned.

Antonio kept his smile, "Si! But I would like to ask if I and Francis could go outside for a dinner~  It's been a while since I've ate some other food than this one from hospital".
Dr.Hopper jiust sighed, ".......I'm not sure..", he mumbled and put his hand on his hips.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-10-2012 23:42

Francis smiled kindly at the doctor.
"I do have been feeling better doctor."
He reassured.
"I should be able to go out only for dinner."
The doctor laughed softly.
"I wasn't talking about you mister Bonnefoy. I'm quite certain you'll be able to eat out it's mister Carriedo that worries me."
Francis cheeks got red. He had been so selfishly thinking about his own condition that he didn't even think if Antonio could join.
"I suppose it will be all right, but it's mandatory that mister Carriedo sleeps at least an hour before you go. Rest is essential."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 14-10-2012 23:59

Antonio nodded, "Si~  I will take my nap before we go!~ be sure to wake me up in couple hours Mr.Hopper!~", Tonio switched to his own bed and went under the blankets. "....We'll be leaving soon, Francis~!", he laughed gently and shut his eyes until boy fell asleep suddenly.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-10-2012 19:01

Francis looked at the doctor.
" What is his condition doctor?"
He asked softly.
" Why don't you ask him yourself?" The doctor responded smiling softly as he discovered a look of honest care on Francis face.
"I can't tell you, it's confidential. But knowing Antonio he'll tell you."
Francis thanked the doctor and took a quick shower. He wanted to be a bit more refreshed when they would eat out.
Rp chara's:

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 15-10-2012 19:17

After an hour, Francis finally woke Antonio which just jumped off the bed, "Ahha!~ Yay! Now we can go to eat, right~!?", he asked while his smile was so wide that it almost hurt.
Boy put some proper clothes on and brushed his hair even though it stayed as a bird nest. "Let's go!~".

Antonio went to say to Dr.Hopper that they're leaving the hospital for couple hours and that he has a mobile phone with him.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-10-2012 17:15

Francis couldn't help but smile at the others enthousiasm. Antonio seemed a very odd mix between energetic and easily tired. Yet that pale skin betrayed he had a very serious condition...
While Antonio was talking to doctor Hopper he took his chance to sneak into the hospital boutique and buy a flower corsage. He could give it to Antonio later, during dinner.
He walked to Antonio smiling and offered him his arm. This felt like an actual date! And that while they were just going to have dinner.
Rp chara's:

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 19-10-2012 21:24

Antonio didn't give Francis any chance to see his bad condition, because he didn't want to make other ask anything about his health.
After Tonio was done with his chat with doctor Hopper, he turned and saw Francis holding his hand towards him, which made boy blush, ".A-ay..umh..", spaniard put his hand on this french man's hand and stared to walk away from the hospital.
"So~! You are from France, right? Your name sounds like a France, but it's Francis, Fusosososo~", spanish man chuckled slightly and smiled widely as his thumb rubbed this older's hand.
"What would you like to eat? I know one cook who can make delicious food, including tomatoes~!", Spain started suddenly to speak about tomatoes.