Find the Admirer [Germany x Estonia]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-06-2012 21:01

Eduard chuckled with a slight bit of hope in his mind. Knowing that the other boy wouldn't be likely to turn him down if he asked was a good incentive to get a move on.

"Ah..I haven't asked anyone to go with me yet. I get a little nervous about the thought really..though I should get a move on that," he replied a bit sheepishly. "Ah.. uh sure.." Eduard said a little nervous before entering the classroom. At least this gave him time to dash out yet another letter in a white envelope and hiding it in his desk quickly before class started. He had notified the teacher that Ludwig would be running a little late.

This time the letter read:
"
Dear Ludwig,

I..I wasn't sure if you were planning to go to prom. But..I would gladly go with you if you were to find out who this is. I mean if it wouldn't be a problem for you of course. I'd hate to be a bother.

In any case, maybe a little hint to help you find me. I tend to fall on the quieter side of guys you know.

Sincerely,
a shy admirer."

Sure the writing was a little frantic but still rather readable and made the message quite clear. He sighed in his seat while waiting for class to start and for the German student to find the second message.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 12:04

Ludwig had rushed off to the restroom and straight towards one of the white sinks. With a sigh he looked at his reflection noticing his still rosy cheeks and the confused looked that came from his eyes. Another sigh left Ludwig's lips before he turned on the water and splashed it against his face in hope to cool down his heated mind. After doing that for a few minutes he turned the water suply off again. He really felt a bit calmer again.

After drying his face and grabbing his bag, that landed in one of the corners, Ludwig quickly walked back to his class room. He knocked the door a few times before entering and humming an apology. Some of the other students looked at him and he could understand it because being late wasn't usual for him at all.

Ludwig said down and packed out the things he would need for the lesson as he then noticed a envelop again. It was the same shape as this morning. Feeling nosy and excited that in fact another letter came he pulled it up and started to read. A wide smile formed on his lips and his face flushed red once more. So he really wanted to go to the prom with him. But first Ludwig needed to find him. Hm the hint relieved him because guy's like Francis could be scratched from the list. But still the German boy couldn't really think of someone, who wrote this. 'Possible were Kiku, Matthew, Toris, Raivis, Herakles.....or maybe even Eduard?' Ludwig thought as his gaze wandered to the Estonian boy that he tought of at last. He shook his head concentratong on the lesson for now.
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 14:57

Eduard had been paying attention to the lesson primarily when Ludwig had returned to the room. He couldn't help but be a little excited to see how the other student would react to the next letter. Though he had to remember to keep his own excitement as restrained as possible. He wanted to be found, but he didn't want to give himself away after all.

Seeing the German boy smile wide at the letter couldn't help but have Eduard grinned subtly. Though if anyone were to ask it was because he was daydreaming a but during the lesson. In any case, he would have to wait if Ludwig would ask him about this situation. So it was best just to focus on the lesson for the time being.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 17:10

Ludwig was thinking more and more about who the one behind all this might be. But when he could choose out of the ones he thought of then that probably would be....Eduard. At that thought Ludwig's cheeks turned dark red and his heart started to beat faster. It somehow it made him happy thinking that Eduard was in love with him and wanted to go to the prom with him. Well he really liked the other boy, but could he really be the one?

Again the bell rung symbolising that the lesson ended. This time Ludwig had heard it and packed his things togehter and got up walking up to the Estonian boy. "Hey would you like to have lunch with me today?" He asked with a soft smile, already planning on asking Eduard to help him find the admirer that was writting him those letters.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 17:20

Eduard was packing up his things at the end of the class when Ludwig approached him. He looked up at the question smiled a bit shyly in response,"Ah..yes. I would like to have lunch with you..that'd be nice." He was starting to have a hard time keeping himself collected but he had to, he simply had to. So he remained calm but still the smile that he saw on Ludwig's face made his heart beat so fast, he simply had to get up and gather his things to distract from the feeling at least a little bit.

Would he get found out soon enough? He was probably thinking that it would be soon now, since the letter had definitely narrowed the field of people down. And he had been discussing the prom with Ludwig recently. There was no reason that he wouldn't be suspected at this point. Maybe telling the other boy that he was the secret admirer would be a good idea at least at this point.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 17:39

That the other agreed to eat together with him made him feel so happy his heart could jump out of his chest in joy. "Alright. Then let's get going." The German boy replied as his smile widened even more and his eyes seemed to sparkle softly with glee. He wasn't sure but maybe the other boy could help him with the search and well it was nice spending some time with Eduard.

When Ludwig sometimes looked at the other boy's face he saw him smile too while they were talking. "How about we go to the roof top? It's always pretty nice there and not so loud. W-well and there is something I would like to talk about with you." Ludwig suggested with a still smiling face and slowly walked towards the door waiting there for Eduard to go there together.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 17:44

"Right," Eduard replied while heading towards the door to depart with Ludwig. Seeing the reaction in the other boy's smile and eyes almost just had the Estonian completely speechless. He couldn't help but adore when Ludwig grinned, and like that.. at him? His thoughts were all kinds of discombobulated.

"The rooftop..ah that sounds like a good place to sit. I haven't been up there in a little while." He added on agreeing that it would be decent to talk up there."..Oh you do..? Guess that would be a nice place to talk as well." He nodded trying not to let the incoming blush be too prominent.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 18:03

Ludwig nodded as they agreed to go to the roof top together to talk in private. It was a good thing that Eduard was so willing to hear him out, even when he didn't really knew yet what to ask him exactly. Sure he wanted to talk about the letter but how would he bring up the them in the first place?

He sighed softly before smiling some more as he couldn't stop but be glad to be with Eudard. Ludwig walked together with the Estonian boy up to the roof and found a nice place to talk alone. As he still was thinking about what to say he began to eat his lunch first to give himself a bit more time.

"U-um I-I told you that I got a-a letter right? Well I really got another one. I-I want to find out w-who it is..so w-would you maybe h-help me with it?" Ludwig asked stuttering as his face started to blush and his heart started to race.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 18:08

Happy to be spending time with Ludwig, Eduard was contented to start eating his lunch on the roof in order to calm his nerves. He wondered how this talk would even go. But that would change as he heard Ludwig address him about the second letter.

He noticed that Ludwig seemed really nervous about the whole thing talking to him and was rather embarrassed. Eduard really couldn't resist finding that all rather endearing and rather interesting that the usually rather calm student he knew would end up in such a state. "..Yes I know about the first one. And you have another one, um yes I would help you with it gladly. Do you have any ideas about who it could be..?" He responded with a slight case of nervousness coming through in the question.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 18:31

Ludwig gulped as his throat started to feel dry. He felt really nervous and embarrassed to talk about this with Eduard. "W-well the last letter said that it...it is someone rather quiet and shy. T-there are some people I thought of.....but I don't think that most of them wrote the letters.....u-um but there is one that I actually wish it to be." The German boy admitted as he looked at the ground as the blush on his face intesified and his heart beated so fast he was sure the other could hear it.

"I-I don't know really how to ask him though. C-could you maybe give me an advice?" He asked looking up at Eduard again with a glint of hope was displayed in his eyes as well as a embarrassed smile on his lips. Ludwig sat a bit closer to the other boy as he thought about how he could confess to the other that Ludwig thought that he was the one who wrote the letters.