Find the Admirer [Germany x Estonia]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 18:39

Eduard paused for a moment before trying to respond to Ludwig. After all, this was quite important and he was directly involved and whether to just throw cover now or assist until he would have to reveal himself anyways. The decision was quite tricky to say the least.

He saw that Ludwig looked rather embarrassed about this whole incident and when he noticed the other student sitting a bit closer with that hope in his eyes..the Estonian couldn't help but grin warmly back with a certain about of shyness in his eyes. "Hmm I see..well if you want to ask him, from what I know I think the guy might appreciate you phrasing like..'Just wondering, you wouldn't happen to have wrote the letters I've gotten..' chances are if the guy didn't write it, he would respond with what letters? If he did..well you would definitely get a different answer." His smile was reserved but also a bit playfully sly.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 22:05

Ludwig felt a bit unsure as it took the other student a while to reply, but he was very glad when he did. He listened carefully while mentally taking a few notes. Thinking that after school ends today he is going to ask Eduard the exact same thing he adviced him to ask the one he thought that would be the amdirer.

"Alright I'll do that then. Thank you very much for helping me with my problem. I'm glad that I asked you."The German boy said with a soft blush and smile as he then continued eating his lunch before their break would end and he hadn't eaten anything. "Oh hey have you already anything planned after school today?" Ludwig asked as his blush got darker and he looked the other boy right into his eyes as he hoped that he would say that he was still free because even when the letters weren't from him he wanted to spend some time with Eduard.
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 22:16

"You're quite welcome, Ludwig," Eduard replied both relieved and somewhat disappointed that the other student hadn't asked just then. Oh well, it would be worth the wait at the very least. "I don't have anything planned after school today.."He said casually before noticing that Ludwig was looking him right in the eye with a pretty dark blush which resulted in Ed just being rather visibly embarrassed. Oh hell. "...Um any reason for asking?" He hated that his composure seemed to be crumbling all around him in that moment and he could only hope not to say anything rash.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 22:28

Ludwig chuckled softly as he heard that in fact Eduard was free afterwards. "Oh um well nothing really. I thought we c-could just hang out or something. A-as friends you know." After finishing his sentence he wanted to hit himself for saying that. As friends? No he didn't want to be just that. He would like to be more for the other then just a friend. But how could he show it to him? Well it seems Ludwig had to wait after school to find out wether Eduard felt the same way for him or not.

Ludwig sighed and got up as the bell rang. "Well let's get back to class. We can continue talking after schools is over alright." He said with a soft smile as he waited for the other boy so they could go back together.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 22:35

Eduard nodded and agreed to the terms..though he questioned the use of as friends. Perhaps the other student was simply nervous, in any case it was definitely something to look forward to. "That sounds good to me." He said with a grin.

The Estonian got up as well. "Indeed that sounds like a plan," he replied before starting to head back to class, already looking forward to after school and hoping time would pass by.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 22:55

The last few classed had passed by rather slowly especially when Ludwig wanted it to end, waiting desperately for it. He quickly wanted to talk to Eduard about the letters again and about what they could do afterwards. Finally the last bell had rung and school was over for today. Ludwig particular jumped from his seat and walked over to Eduard with a soft smile. "Hey ready to leave?" He asked the other boy as he then walked out of the room together with him.

"S-so um t-there is something I meant to ask you." Ludwig began as he looked away shyly and gulped. "Just wondering if you wouldn't happen to have wrote the letters I've gotten." He added as he repeated the words that Eduard said to him earlier this day hoping that he would anwser not the way he had told him about. Ludwig had stopped walking for a moment and looked deeply into the other boys eyes as he waited for an anwser. "W-well and I hope we could still do something together now?"

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-06-2012 23:05

Time seemed to drag on forever and Eduard couldn't even pay attention. Sure, he took notes and behaved like a good student usually would but all that was on his mind was meeting with Ludwig after class. He wasn't used to actually having a chance with the person he really liked so this was something to truly get excited about. Once class was over, he gladly accompanied Ludwig out of the room with a grin.

For a moment when Ludwig had asked the question he had been expecting, Eduard was completely speechless. He looked down briefly as if he was ashamed and maybe he was for simply not telling Ludwig when he could. Damn shyness. "Well..we could certain do something together. And. as for your question," he began cautiously looking up right back with a rather embarrassed look."..Yes it was me who had wrote those letters.." He said simply but he had been shaking a bit from nerves when he said it.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 25-06-2012 19:55

With every minute that dragged on and kept the two in silence was horrible for Ludwig. He thought that maybe the Estonian student wasn't the right one afte all. A frown formed on his face as he kept on worrying, but then Eduard replied. He sighed reliefed as at least he would still want to accompany him and do something together with him. But as Eduard kept on talking Ludwig's heart stopped for a second.

He had closed his eyes for a moment as he waited for the other student's anwser but quickly opened them again as he heard what he said. "R-really? Is that true?" Ludwig asked gasping softly not reall believing that in fact the person he wanted to be the one that loved him was really Eduard. "W-wow I'm so glad." He added feeling his heart start to beat so fast and his face flush red. "Oh god I feel so embarrased at the moment. I-I um l-like you a lot t-too." Ludwig admitted as he looked at the floor while his cheeks kept on turning more and more red.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 25-06-2012 20:13

Yes.. yes it's really true.." Eduard replied with a small grin. Now he was rather unafraid to show thoroughly embarrassed he was about the whole matter. "Ah..you're glad..?" He said with a somewhat surprised expression but at the same time he was thoroughly excited about the whole thing. His heart, if it was beating fast before, went into overdrive in that moment. "..Well I.. don't know what to say but.. uh I'm really glad you like me a lot.." He ran his hand through his hair quickly in a nervous habit while still seeing the other boy rather embarrassed about the whole thing.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 25-06-2012 20:45

"Um yeah I actually had a few other candidates I thought that maybe had written the letters b-but I wished it to be you actually." Ludwig expalined to Eduard as he felt himself relax and get more calm. Still he felt his heart flutter when looked at Eduard. His breath would somtimes seem to get caught in his throat whenever he saw those beautiful eyes.

It was a great thing to know that Eduard loved him. It felt so right. Yes Ludwig wanted to be loved by that boy. And he wanted to love him back. But still there was a little voice in his head that asked about the reason why that great boy would love him out of all people. "Can I ask w-why you l-love me?" Ludwig asked giving in to that voice. He needed to know that.