Find the Admirer [Germany x Estonia]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 27-06-2012 17:30

Ludwig kept on blushing as he listened to Eduard as he explained why he fell in love with him. His heart could jump out of his chest and he thought that he could die happy now. Well maybe not because he really wanted to spend more time with the other boy. Ludwig wanted to fell even more in love with Eduard and make him fall in love with him more too.

He gulped as it now was his turn to explain things. Well he couldn't really say when it really happened or why, but it did. Searching for words it took him a bit to answer. "I-it's um well I already said that I r-really like you....n-no I love you. I-I want to be with you. Y-you're a really great guy." He said keeping to blush softly.
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-06-2012 17:42

Eduard soon found himself quite red, his heart was racing and he wasn't even sure this was real. Well, a quick pinch satisfied that thought true enough. He wasn't dreaming and yet all of this seemed so unreal. He genuinely simply couldn't believe it.

He waited patiently for Ludwig's response and he just couldn't believe his ears but he was surely ecstatic. He smiled warmly at the other boy."..Thank you, I-I want to be with you as well." He said somewhat softly. He shifted a bit, he wasn't sure if he wanted to hug the boy or kiss him...probably both. But would he really be so impulsive to act on that desire suddenly? He really couldn't doubt that anything was possible at this point. Not that there was a problem with that whatsoever.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 27-06-2012 22:41

The German student smiled widely as his eyes stared to sparkle once more. He had the urge to lean in and kiss the boy he loved but he couldn't bring himself to suddenly do that. Well maybe the other wasn't ready for that anyways. Ludwig chuckled softly as he felt still really embarrassed and kept on blushing. "U-um do you want t-to go then? Y-you know somewhat l-like a f-f-f-f-f-f-f-first d-d-d-date?" Ludwig asked as he softly bite his bottom lip.

Wow already a first date! That was going fast but still it was pretty great. He loved the other and Eduard loved him that was what was counting. "W-we could maybe go see a m-movie or just go eat something at a cafe?" Ludwig suggested still blushing as he looked at the other with a glint of hope in his eyes.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-06-2012 22:50

"Yes that sounds quite good," Eduard replied with an excited grin. This would be the first time that someone he had crushed on had really cared for him in return. Which was a most fantastic feeling when you thought about it. "Going to get something to eat would be nice, I'm a little hungry admittedly." The Estonian said a little sheepishly with the kind of smile that said a whole lot at once. Eduard noticed that he really loved looking at Ludwig's eyes, they were gorgeous and striking and .. something that he really should point out sometime.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 29-06-2012 19:23

Ludwig kept on smiling like he never did before. It felt like this day was just going to be greater and greater. "Ja that's fine with me. So is there anyplace you would like to go? I don't mind where, as long as the food is good." He asked with a dazzling smile as he stretched out his hand for the other boy to take it if he wouldn't mind so they could walk while holding hands.

Ludwig actually still felt a bit embarrassed but it was alright because it made him so happy to be with Eduard. The Estonian boy always could make his heart beat so fast and let his cheeks turn the darkest shade of red. And it seemed that the German student had pretty much the same effect on the other.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-06-2012 19:58

Eduard accepted the other boys hand. "Well..there is a nice little place that I go sometimes. They have good food and it's not too far from here," He replied with a bright grin. This was the most unexpectedly wonderful day for the Estonian. He still couldn't believe that the boy he adored had feels for him. But he had to come to terms with that one way or another.

He wasn't sure how he was going to keep calm since the German boy managed to give a euphoric feeling just being together. But it was definitely worth while and Eduard grinned before starting walk towards the exit of the building.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 29-06-2012 21:40

Ludwig was glad that the Estonian boy didn't mind holding his hand and grabbed it softly as if the other's hand was something very important that might break if he wasn't careful enough. He blushed softly as he looked at their combined hands then up at Eduard's face again. It sure was nice being close to the other boy. A soft tingly feeling rose from his hand up his arm and right to his heart where it then spread all over his body.

"Oh that sounds fine. Then let's go there." Ludwig agreed as he started walking together with his new boyfriend. At that thought he blushed more then before and looked at the ground embarrassed. It was the first time he ever was really in love with someone and so the first time that he had a lover. Well it sure was nice though. "I-I'll treat you to our dinner then, alright?"

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-06-2012 21:46

As he walked along, Eduard couldn't help but just be so very happy about the state of things he looked around and then back his now-boyfriend. There was no way the grin could be removed from his face and the excitement out of his eyes. Just the sensation of feeling someone's hand intertwined with his was satisfying and lovely in ways he hadn't imagined.

"Oh..okay, thank you." He said with a grin. He didn't really expect the other boy to treat him to dinner but hey, he certainly wasn't going to refuse. And he definitely appreciated the gesture so there was really no reason to worry whatsoever.
Resident of the Internet

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 29-06-2012 23:25

Ludwig chuckled and softly shook his head. "Don't mention it. I'm glad to treat you for dinner." Ludwig replied as he squeezed the other boy's hand softly with a bright smile. He felt so happy to be with Eduard, he couldn't describe it really. The weather was pretty nice too as they kept on walking through the streets. "S-so um what are you doing in your free time? Um I mean as hobbies?" He asked feeling like he might should get some important informations of the Estonian now that they were a couple. It was kind of weird if they didn't start to get to know each other right? And Ludwig thought that doing some small talk was nice as well.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 29-06-2012 23:28

Eduard grinned shyly as his hand was squeezed. He was glad that Ludwig thought it would be no big thing to treat him to dinner. Awfully nice, either way really. The Estonian thought for a moment before replying to Ludwig's question. "Hobbies, I like singing, playing piano, programming, playing video games, reading, and maybe like going on walks. But I don't know how much the last one counts." He added with a slightly sheepish look. "And you, what do you like to do?" He thought it would be nice to know the other student better, especially since they were now so close.
Resident of the Internet