The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach (UKGer)

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-07-2012 21:03

He smiled. "Ah okay....thanks." he was really happy someone was willing to help him and go through this much trouble. Many people already gave upon him. And his pride wouldn't let him go to France.

He blushed a bit and scratched the back of his head. "W-well...an incident happened, s-so I figured I should try taking classes again. And I prefered someone who wouldn't make fun of me." he admitted. He averted his eyes from the German.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 06-07-2012 17:08

Ludwig smiled softly as the other man thanked him. "Don't mention it." He replied with a wave of his hand. It really wasn't a big deal and he enjoyed cooking. Well maybe it was a nice opportunity to get to know Arthur a little bit better. They never really talked that much mostly because he had his hands full with Feliciano and the Englishman would mostly quarrel with either Francis or Alfred. So the time they could talk wasn't really existing.

The German man only nodded understanding Arthur's situation and didn't think that it would be a good idea to ask further. Well if he was in his place he probably would have done the same. "Yeah I wouldn't ask Francis for help. I mean his cooking skills a really great but still he isn't the right guy to spend time on other's problems without making fun of it. Well I guess we can achieve that you can cook some good meals together right?" Ludwig said as he tilted his head a bit to look at the other man's eyes that actually were turned away from him. He smiled softly to reassure Arthur that everything was going to be alright.
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-07-2012 15:58

[OoC: Sorry for the terribly late reply ; A; ]

Arthur offered him a smile in return and nodded. He was glad the German understood him, or at least seem too. "I hope so." he said with a nervous chuckle. He didn't know how well Ludwig could cook but he sure knew his own skills were disastrous.

He was, however, very thankful the other was still willing to help him. He was actually really nice. And patient too, but when you have to look after feliciano, a lot of patience is probably required, Arthur imagined. He wondered why he barely had tried talking to Ludwig before.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.