The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach (UKGer)

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach (UKGer)

Post by Sentaro » 23-06-2012 17:52

Character: Germany/ Ludwig

Appearance:

Plot: Gemany teaches England how to cook a decent meal through cooking classes. As they start to fall in love with each other only France can help them to finally admit their feelings for each other. But does this really work uot as planned?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright please take your seats." Germany said as he stood in front of his class that mostly content middle aged women who wanted to learn some new tricks and improve their cooking skills while looking at a well build teacher. Ludwig only recently had started with his little extra job wanting to spend some more time on his most beloved hobby. Cooking and backing.

This side of him was all new and some of the other nation found it ridiculous but he didn't care what they thought so he just kept going on with it. Germany didn't know though that today he would receive a new student that would have some complications. So far all of his students were doing a great job with every meal they prepared.

So going on with the start of the lesson he noticed a figure standing in the door. From that far he couldn't make out who it was but thinking that this person wants to join his course he smiles. "Oh welcome. It's alright you don't need to be shy just come inside and take a free seat. We were just about to begin with today's lesson of 'How to back the perfect pancake.'" He called out to the still unmoving figure with a bright smile and a soft voice that never came to use during on of the world meetings.
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-06-2012 18:46

Character: Arthur Kirkland / England
Apperance: Image

England had finally swallowed his pride to join cooking classes. He was still too proud to ask France for help, but he lowered his pride to go to a cooking class. J-just this once, to see how one goes.

He was aware that his cooking wasn't all appreciated by the people around him, but that probably was because he cooked different things? So if he learned to cook other meals people might like it.

With that reasoning he went. Though as he had reached the building he started backing out. Especially at the sight of all the middle aged women. This really wasn't a class a man would take, that was clear.

He fidgetted in front of the door, pondering if he should just leave or swallow his pride and go in anyway. He froze when the teacher noticed him. Well now he had to go in else it'd be weird. "I'm sorry I'm late." he mumbled, pretending he hadn't been standing there for quite awhile now. Only then he looked up to face the teacher, finding out he was familiart to him. He swore if he told anyone about this! He'd go after class to better not tell anyone else.[/u]
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 23-06-2012 19:09

Ludwig had turned around for a moment to prepare the thing that he would need to show his students how to make today's menu. As he turned back around hearing the new arriving student enter the room with a greeting. Germany was surprised to see that in fact it was someone he knew, another nation, England to be exact.

"It's alright we just wanted to start so you didn't miss anything." He said before walking around the counter to finally start his lesson. "Alright like I told you last week we're going to make pancakes today.I put the ingredients you really need on your table, but to make it a bit harder I gave you some more other things you won't need. It's your task to find out the right receipt." Germany explained and mentioned to the tables in front of everyone of his students.

Ludwig watched what the people in his course where doing giving them sometimes little hints. As he stopped at England's table he frowned slightly at the way the other man tried to mix the dough for the pancakes. "Um Arthur, what are you doing there?" He asked hoping that he would see that this wasn't the right thing to make the dish.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-06-2012 21:17

Arthur nodded and quickly went to a table. His cheeks were flushed red in embarassment. He was noticed by everyone! Some ladies continued to steal glances at him. Oh he really wanted to go home now.

He listened and watched Ludwig's instructions closely. It really seemed simple enough for him to do it, but when it came to actually doing it he wasn't too well at it.

He froze when Ludwig asked him. "J-just mixing." his cheeks immediately reddened again. By the tone of his question he knew that he was doing something wrong.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 27-06-2012 11:44

Ludwig sighed while shaking his head softly. Whatever the Englishman tried to "mix" there wasn't going to turn out good or at least eatable. "Alright since it is your first lesson I give you some help." The German man said softly as he walked back to his table to grab a piece of paper and a pen before getting back to the place Arthur stood at. He wrote down the ingredients and a few tips. "Here take that and try again please." Ludwig said as he gave the other man the paper.

Ludwig knew that cooking wasn't one of Arthur's strengths, but still he hoped that this wouldn't end in chaos. He was actually quite impressed that the Britain came to one of his cooking classes and he felt quite happy about it too. Ludwig took another stroll around the room looking at everyone's mixtures, stating that they were quite good, before he walked back to Arthur's table taking a closer look at his. "How do you cope?"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-06-2012 12:55

"T-thanks." he smiled nervously at the German and got the notes from him. "A-alright, I'll try." he offered him another weak smile. He really regretted coming to this class already. First lesson and he was already failing so hard the teacher wondered how he accomplished that.

When Ludwig reached his table after some time, Arthur had managed to produce a pancake after failing over and over agan but it got heavily burnt and you could pretty much kill someone with it. He let out a frustrated groan. "No too well." he admitted truthfully.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 27-06-2012 22:24

Ludwig sighed as he looked at the desperate tries of Arthur to make a pancake. "Well then let me help you some more." He said as he walked around the table to give the Englishman a helping hand. Ludwig stood behind Arthur to grab his hand then brought it to the bowl with the dough getting it to bring it into the pan. He then got his hand to grab the handle of the frying pan. "Alright look at the dough. As soon as the rim gets golden brown....which is now. You turn it around." Ludwig explained as he then grabbed Arthur's other hand to get the spatula and turned over the half down pancake.

He then released the other man. "Good now do it on your own." There were a few whispers as Ludwig had touched his student to instruct him. The women were chuckling and aw-ing. Just then the German man realized what he had down and blushed bright red. "W-wah sorry if that was weird." He quickly apologized as he looked at the floor still blushing.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-06-2012 22:47

Arthur's cheeks flushed red when the taller male was suddenly a lot closer and held his hands. Arthur was always quickly embarassed. He hoped no one would stare at them and focused on the instructions Ludwig gave him.

He nodded. "O-okay." Arthur's cheeks reddened even more as he noticed the ladies actually had stared and now whispered. "It's okay, y-you were just helping, thanks f-for that." he said but avoided eye contact with the other.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 29-06-2012 19:33

"Oh no problem. I'm the teacher here so it's my job to help you. By the way you really should take out the pancake now or it's going to burn again." Ludwig said chuckling as he looked at the blond man in front of him. It seemed that in fact Arthur needed a lot of help with cooking. Maybe some extra lessons would be needed as well....but if the other really wanted that?

Ludwig sighed as he walked back to the front of the room and looked at his class. Besides Arthur everyone was ready and tried out each other's creations. "After cleaning up you may leave." He informed his students as he then walked up to the Englishman again and started to help him clean a bit. "I see that you still have some problems so if you like just come to my place and I give you some extra lessons." Ludwig said as he gave him a piece of paper on which he had written his address not sure if the other man knew.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-06-2012 19:11

Arthur nodded, his cheeks still flushed red. "A-ah righ, right." he quickly got the pancake out the pan. It seemed alright, not perfect but not terrible either.

Then it seemed classes were over, he turned off the gass and began to clean up the mess he'd made. He'd only noticed now what a mess his table was, while others were quite clean. He was emberassed by it. He smiled gratefully at ludwig. "Thanks." he said softly as Ludwig helped him.

He looked up and thought about it. He could use extra lessons, well really needed them desperately but didn't want to bother Ludwig. "Uhm...i-if it isn't too much of a bother and you d-don't really mind." he really didn't want to be trouble to Ludwig.