Going Beyond Classmates[EstoniaxGermany] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-09-2012 18:57

He grinned a bit..this wasn't really he had expected out of a weekend to work on a project. But he didn't mind at all.

[well the project is done, so we could conclude the thread by skipping to after the presentation and make an arrangement to meet again. I definitely understand.. or cut off the thread now with them enjoying the rest before the resentation.]
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-09-2012 19:01

Ludwig closed his eyes. He suddenly felt very tired. But he was also very happy. Having Eduard by his side... it was something incredible. Ludwig smiled to himself, and snaked his arm around Eduard's waist.

[You pick. I really don't mind what will happen, I just don't like monotony too much, you know?]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-09-2012 19:05

Feeling the arm snaked around his waist, Eduard settled in closer to Ludwig to make the most of this time. He had been productive and managed to confess to feelings that had built up over time. Nothing really could be better and he looked forward to whatever could come from this..

[..I understand.I'm ready to finish it now..]
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-09-2012 19:08

[Okay then. I hope you're satisfied with it, I am. I hope I lived up to your expectations of this subject... and that my germany wasn't too bad...
It was, once again, nice roleplaying with you.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-09-2012 19:30

[I was..it was rather nice. And your Germany was good. Nice playing with you as well.]
Resident of the Internet