WWII England

Photos taken at Photoshoots or just at conventions and/or meetings! Also progress can be shared here.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

WWII England

Post by yuria-chan » 06-05-2012 23:49

New cosplay! WWII England.
This is a cosplay that I probably won't ever wear to a meet or a con because of various reasons.

1. The army insignes are real, they belonged to my granddad who was an officer. ( The three stars and the pin.) They aren't attached to the jacket for real because of that and if I'd lose them my mom would never ever forgive me.

2 the boots are my moms old riding boots, they're real leather and awesome but... I'm not tall and she is. So they reach up over my knee. and well, not being able to bend your knee without suffering agonising pain is really something I don't wanna experience on a con.

Also...I kinda hate my wig. It was cheap and it shows...it's so shiny and bad quality and ugh...
I styled it though! It's much more England now!

Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-05-2012 12:49

:cryingspain: I worked hard on this... Seriously? No replies at all?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-05-2012 18:29

I had I major nosebleed and due to it forget to post totally :)
I needed a medic pronto.
I love it yuria!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2012 00:57

:D I can't wait to get an even better wig...A friend might help me a bit~ Still I'm still very open to anyone who see's a nice offer! ! !
This thing is temporary really. It's a 'it's better than nothing' wig XD
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-05-2012 08:23

it needs some cutting and a bit of wax, but it aint that bad.
I thin out about all my wigs. And the one I use for romano quite a lot at the front to make it more natural.
I saw one spikey here but i'm not sure what you want excactly:

http://www.hairs4u2.com/index.php?page= ... 26&lang=nl
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-05-2012 23:41

I cut it so much already XD A bit to much actually, and to straight in these pics. It looks like Estomia if you ask me XD

I thought this wig looked great: http://www.ebay.com/itm/APH-Axis-Powers ... 33765245a6

But then I scrolled down and saw they didn't style it when they send it...So it doesn't look that good and I'm not that confident with scissors.
Rp chara's: