When boredom strikes

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

When boredom strikes

Post by thothlover » 25-09-2013 15:41

So yeah. I totally forgot I was apart of this forum and could ask other people to rp with me. :sweatdropgermany:
I'm home all day, I don't have a job, I am on disability. My social anxiety and anxiety disorders just get the best of me when I go out or have to be in a crowd. I try not to be out too long when I'm alone. But if I'm with someone else I can be out a little longer. But still try to rush to get home.

Enough about that. To the rps!

I only do Yaoi ( no softcore. I like my smut and sex thank you very much). There can be some fluff, but... I won't last with that and try to rush past it.

I do Hentai, but only for one friend. I can tolerate it for her and her only!

I don't do Yuri. I find the female body utterly disgusting (even if I am a woman myself), I just... can't. Sorry. I tried once, a long time ago, didn't work out. I bailed.

Pairings I do involve Germany bottoming. I can't play him on top, I tried and failed that. So, he bottoms.
I'd make ideas but I rp a uke!Germany.

Sooo... it is what it says. Germany bottoming to... everyone.

I can do AU's as well as them still being Nations.

Erm, so yeah.

If you want a uke!Germany, just.. post here and I'll get to you as soon as I can if I don't forget this place again. OTL

Still looking if anyone's interested plus about time to update xD *cough*
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Tiktokmozu
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Tiktokmozu » 05-10-2016 13:24

I have been very interested in this. But by now I was reading in my favorite. It makes me very happy.

maxbet

Sunasas11
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sunasas11 » 20-06-2018 12:21

Read it and enjoy it.