Yuriii *^* or hentai

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Yuriii *^* or hentai

Post by Valentino » 13-05-2013 17:30

Well I want to do a Yuri where I'll play Fem!Japan

or a hentai where I play Romano :3

yes, I'm a boy.
No, I'm not a perv', I like it, that's all *angel face*

If Anyone like the idea, Welcome to her/him ! ^w^
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 14-05-2013 17:38

Do you have any plot ideas for the hentai one? o 3 o
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 14-05-2013 21:20

so...the hentai I will play Romanito and you can play whoever you want :3

You said that you like to play the Female nations so I let you choose who is the best for Lovino to go with.

for the plot, what about...Romano could be a farmer, who grows a lot of tomatoes of course x) and will found a pretty nation to flirt and more with, like a true Italian =w= (just kidding ^^ )

like, that time where Chibi!Romano asked for a kiss to Belgium and when she ask him to do one on his cheek, he refused blushing like hell ( or a tomato ^p^ ) and there he could flirt with the same nation, still a little bit shy but, he hitted puberty since then so x')

but that's just an example, I don't want to force you to play Belgium ^^"
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 14-05-2013 22:54

I can play Belgium! RomaBel is another of my OTP! * u *

So I like both of your ideas! I quite like to try the first one, with him being a farmer. o 3 o It's something I've never RPed before, the farmer xD

I suppose Belgium here could visit Romano one day and the flirting leads her staying overnight at his and we'll see where things lead from there?

If you think that's fine then PM me about it and we can discuss there c:
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥