I am on a quest for a Glorious Adventure with *gasp* You!

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Scripturient
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

I am on a quest for a Glorious Adventure with *gasp* You!

Post by Scripturient » 30-05-2014 02:26

Annnnd here I am-

I'll go ahead and proclaim that I'm up for a roleplay-
I'll warn as well that finals are a bit bothersome at the moment, but I'm able to post pretty lengthy replies nevertheless.

I'm usually writing strictly Yaoi when it comes to smut, but I'm good with anything-
Any AU'S? sure!
I love a good amount of fluff, too- yet- let's be honest- smut is so much fun to have in a RP.

Fair warning that native tongue is to be predicted, as is Historical references. I'm a sucker for that.

Pruessen
I absolutely LOVE to roleplay Prussia, In any way, shape, or form- and I'm pretty flexible with any ship pertaining to him ( though I'll admit, RusPrus, PruHun, and Pruk are some of my favorites- ) I like to write him as mainly submissive, though mildly sadistic in a sense. Not afraid to get into a fight, basically- actually relishes in it. He's so much fun to write- in any sense, So I'll get pretty excited if you write any ships for him.

Russia
I'm fairly well off with him, and I love to RP him as mildly childish and innocent. That sweet smile has something to hide though, beware! Like any of those that I roleplay, back stories are HUGE, and I get pretty creative with Ivan's. He's such a teddy bear, the way I write him.
On the other hand, I'm prone to write him pretty sadistically as well. There's no telling how Violent I get sometimes. Preferred ships include RuPru, RusAme, and maaaybe a little bit of RoChu.

Land of the Free
Everyone's favorite Dork- America. I'm fairly new with writing him, though I'm willing to try even more! I tend to keep him as, well, a complete and utter dork. College AU's are so much fun with him when he's this way-
On the other hand, playing Alfred as an Antagonist is pretty amusing as well. Being evil and proud is such an interesting archtype, and completely unpredictable in certain elements.
Doesn't mean he isn't a gentleman, though! What? Other than a few recipes, at least England taught him something-- I like RusAme, Ukus, UsUk, and AmePan- those're all pretty adorable.

I can try out any other characters you need!

AU'S:

Fantasy is my jam- anything with a kingdom, or conflict, or battles, are so much fun to encounter- new world creation is just too much fun!

Secret Agent, or Hitman AU's are a favorite as well, along with Mermaid!AU's (That darling albino falling in love with a sailor-- mm- ), Knights, Historical, Horror, Macabre, straight out one-night-stand Smut, (I'm pretty open with Kinks as well- ) Sadism, all of that dark void-- and who's in for a little fluff?

Basically- if I can write it, I'll partake of it. Sorry if that's a little too vague!
Confident:
~ Prussia
~ Russia
Comfortable:
~ England
~ America
~ Romano

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 30-05-2014 21:58

Hellooo! I'd love to RP with your Russia, 'cause whispers RusAme is my OTP-
I play America c:

And it's just great, because I love and adore everything related to the fantasy genre, be it medieval kingdoms with lords and ladies and wars, or with magical beings and not everything is discovered, and yeah. I love this genre a lot-

I'm also up for the hitman AU one, 'cause this one is pretty great too. Hitman Alfred is quite cool-

but yes, if interested, we should definitely plan something out, yes? c:
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

Scripturient
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Scripturient » 01-06-2014 00:38

I'm definitely interested!
I'll let you choose the AU if you want, but yeah--
yay i'm so glad! I'd love to plan something with you as soon as possible~
Confident:
~ Prussia
~ Russia
Comfortable:
~ England
~ America
~ Romano

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-06-2014 00:52

yooo all your characters sound amazing! Do you like Lithuania? I ship him wit all three.
Don't worry though, my Lithuania is no pushover. He stands his ground.
Historical would be really cool with him, but any setting would work really!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 01-06-2014 00:57

I think we could perhaps RP the fantasy genre first? And then possibly the hitman AU afterwards? Or at the same time.

We should probably plan out the plots a bit further, and I replied to the message you sent ouo

Though I'm not quite sure how this works yet, should we discuss plot here or in messages?
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

Scripturient
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Scripturient » 01-06-2014 01:25

yuria-chan wrote:yooo all your characters sound amazing! Do you like Lithuania? I ship him wit all three.
Don't worry though, my Lithuania is no pushover. He stands his ground.
Historical would be really cool with him, but any setting would work really!
Oh gosh-
I'd love to! I've honestly never roleplayed with a Lithuania, but hey, there's a first for everything c: I'll roleplay any of my three, too- I'm completely indecisive with these things because I'm literally up for anything---
Confident:
~ Prussia
~ Russia
Comfortable:
~ England
~ America
~ Romano

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-06-2014 17:52

Oooh, I don't know how much you're willing to, but I can see quite a few plots with Prussia or Russia with my Poland. *.* Though with them I'd rather base it in historic times (back when Poland was more manly, haha)
I'm willing to do a fantasy as well, though! If you don't mind a Poland or Aussie, that is :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 12:35

Scripturient wrote:
Oh gosh-
I'd love to! I've honestly never roleplayed with a Lithuania, but hey, there's a first for everything c: I'll roleplay any of my three, too- I'm completely indecisive with these things because I'm literally up for anything---
Awesome! Lets try AmeLiet first? Cause it's really happy in comparison to the other two. We can set it in the 20's during Lithuania living with him! I always thought that part was really cute! Anything to add? Any other wishes?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-07-2014 15:40

Hi if you want to rp with me please let me know.

If you want to play pru, which is awesome, i do ship him with my romano. but if that aint your cup of tea we can play historical maybe with some broship? Im a 15th reanacter so i know quite a bit about medieval times. Chars could be Holland, België (burgundy) Venezia, kingdom of Napels, i may try hungary but no garantee i portray her right.

For Amerika ive been wanted to play him with romano for quite some time. Set with the italian diaspora to New York. I want to go deep with that one!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)