Looking for roleplays~

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Looking for roleplays~

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 30-05-2014 22:23

I'm looking for RPs--

I primarily play America, and this is the muse I'm most comfortable with, but I am also able to play both England and Russia, if these are preferred.

I must admit I love to throw some sort of romance into roleplays, either a sweet romance, or the more twisted form, but if preferred, I shall leave this out, of course~

I'm looking for mainly Russia, England, France and Canada, but since I'm new and all, I'm willing to accept other muses too, of course-

If smut, I'll only do yaoi, because I don't genderbend Alfred for yuri, and honestly, het smut/hentai makes me uncomfortable. Yet, of course I will RP with female nations anyway, but just leave the frick frack out, whops-

Alfred both tops and bottoms, btw. And I'm willing to do quite a lot of kinks. Let's just plan these out more later, so we know each other's limits

For genres, I absolutely adore the fantasy, and the possibilities there. Just making up our own world is just great. Like, do whatever you wish, there are no rules. Throw in magic, all sorts of creatures, any sort of history we wish, new languages and new kingdoms. Just perfect.

+ Alfred is a poor peasant, who turns to -YC-, a lord, for work. (Don't blame me, but this plot is mildly based on my favourite fanfiction-) The general idea is that he somehow ends up as -YC-'s ''mistress'', this and that happens. A typical 'from rags to riches' kind of story.

+ Alfred is a mythical creature, for example an elf, who ran away from their kingdom because he was thrown into an arranged marriage he did not want to be in. He meets -YC- and they become friends or more, and yeah

I also enjoy the gakuen/high school AU or college AU, though these plots are quite used up.

Cardverse is in my hearth, and I hold this one quite dearly. Alfred has the role as King of Spades.

Hitman AU are another one of my favourites, because hitman!Alfred is pretty hot.

+ -YC- could be some innocent citizen simply catching Alfred in the act and Alfred sort of kidnaps them or something.

+ -YC- is a mafia boss, whom Alfred is sent out to kill. A game of cat and mouse, really.

--

Honestly, I'm up for a lot. I won't do any gore, tho. Alfred shall keep all his limbs, and he shan't remove any limbs from anyone else.

But yes, I'm quite flexible and all, and I am open for all sorts of ideas and suggestions. I'm nice, so don't be afraid to chat me up ouo

Also, all the plots I posted here are pretty basic and open for modifications.

Lastly, I play mainly America as stated above, but I'm willing to play all these plots as either England or Russia as well c:
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

TakeANote
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TakeANote » 31-05-2014 00:55

Hi~! I'm willing to do England, Canada or France- although Russia's the one rp character I still find myself unable to do. But I'm willing for pretty much anything, so yeah!
I rp (although I rp anything on request);
-Romano, Fem!Romano, 2p!Romano/Flavio
-France
-America
-Prussia
-England, Fem!England
-Norway, Fem!Norway
-Spain, Fem!Spain

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 31-05-2014 00:58

Hellooo~
Don't worry, England, France or Canada are wonderful too! We should discuss more closely what to RP, and you can pick whichever character you'd like to be c:

Whispers honestly I'm not sure how we do this, do we make another thread for discussing and plan out a plot-? I think so, yes-? |D
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

TakeANote
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TakeANote » 31-05-2014 01:07

//whispers back I have no idea what to do I joined last night

Sure!
-France
-America
-Prussia
-England, Fem!England
-Norway, Fem!Norway
-Spain, Fem!Spain

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 31-05-2014 01:11

Alright so I have looked around a bit, and it seems we're supposed to make a new thread in the spam section, wherever that is, and discuss the RP there c: Shall I just make it-? |D
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

TakeANote
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TakeANote » 31-05-2014 01:21

Sure, go ahead
-France
-America
-Prussia
-England, Fem!England
-Norway, Fem!Norway
-Spain, Fem!Spain

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 31-05-2014 01:26

Characters:
America,
England, Russia

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-06-2014 17:54

Though not your main muses, maybe you're consider a Poland or Australia? I can do other countries, though they probably will be very, very bad.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia