looking for a rp

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
dernhelm
Major
Major

looking for a rp

Post by dernhelm » 13-06-2014 22:53

I'm most comfortable in playing Romano, but willing to try others.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2014 19:24

we already have like 3 going- so I think this was more aimed at the new folks? But if you want a new one with me tell me~
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 14-06-2014 20:44

hahaha, ofcourse I want a thousand rp's with you.
I allready told you when I win the lotery I hire you so you can be my rp assistant.
(Uiteraard met goede secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en riant pensioen)

But yeah I was actually aiming for the newbies.
And the older bies, if they will have me :)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-06-2014 23:28

-if no one bites we're starting another one- but Members! I wholeheartedly recommend rp-ing with this person! She's great!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 15-06-2014 15:09

Hi ~ I didn't know if I had to double-post the previous seek or simply ask it here. Hmm...

Well, you proposed to discuss it here, so :o *Completely lost*

How do we begin ? :)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-06-2014 15:28

Haha well ok thats setteld italy bros it is. Something you want to Explore charbuilt wise? Something sweet or angsty or something else?

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 15-06-2014 15:37

Hmm... Well... I kinda like everything and nothing :searchingitaly: But we could try sweet angst, if it's alright with you !

What I mean by sweet angst is : an angsty plot dusted with fluffiness here and there. ( Just like cakes. Or pastas. It's like the pasta are the angst, and the sauce covering them is the fluffiness ! )

Do you have an idea concerning the plot ? :)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-06-2014 10:03

Ok hmn how bout a human au where they are running a business together and they are being treatend by the local maffia because the elder brother refuses to play them and it gets worse every day.

Or an au where they are convicts trying to make most of it. Where the youngest keeps positive but the other just loses his mind.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 06-07-2014 10:30

Hmm... Well both of them are interesting, but I'm more interested by the one where they are running a business. But I kinda like better the development of the second one.

We could try to meddle them, maybe ? They'd be both aware of the mafia, and the elder brother is slowly loosing it while the younger brother is desperately trying to cheer him up ?

I've got an idea, if it can interest you, but it's a bit cliché. It could be an AU where the Italies are prisoners to themselves, and wishes to be just like their brother ? ( Not much of a development, though )

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-07-2014 15:56

Ok... we should go for the frst one with a twist to get more personal development and a positive stage for Feliciano to shine!

So let's go for a shop with a nice feel to it. Something sweet, a place that brings a smile to peoples faces. Maybe they sell traditional sweets or wedding dresses, maybe it's a romantic flowershop, so they have lovely customers with personal stories.
Whatever the shop is (it's your char, your choice) it's Feliciano's dreamshop.
They may have started the shop in their late grandfathers estate, or inherited a som of money from him that made it possible. They have made a lot of effort to get this shop from the ground. Maybe Feliciano took classes in order to know how to run a shop in eveninghours even.
whatever the case it's a dream made true and it makes them very happy.

But now the local maffia is treatening them. In the beginning they are simply annoying because Lovino refuses to pay them. But it's starting to get scary as they are seriously treatened to get beat up or their shop set on fire. Lovino, very typically doesn't want any help from either friends or police. He's got his mind set to fight them off by himself untill the better end. Feliciano most likely has other ideas on this and they have arguments about it. They have got to find a way to deal with this together. Before the shops get's ruined or worse...

note: It's quite possible I kill of my char along the way,
so you can get a lot of space for character development xD