Looking for new roleplays, any character is welcome!

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Teabrows
Major
Major

Looking for new roleplays, any character is welcome!

Post by Teabrows » 26-06-2014 14:07

Recently I've been trying to get back active on this forum and what better way is there to try than start some new rp's, right?

So I mostly rp France and England. What am I looking for?
I would absolutely love a FrUk rp, though I don't want to be picky.

So perhap for France; Spain, Prussia, Germany, S. Italy and America. Though I certainly will not say no to any other characters.
As for England, (also FrUk) America, Japan, Germany, Prussia, Denmark, Norway, Seychelles, S. Italy etc.

Again these are my preferred pairings, I'm pretty open and would just be happy to rp with others. I'm only not a big fan of Oc's, I don't mind 2p's by the way.

I'm looking mostly for a fluff, smut, angst or drama rp. Preferably an Au. I'm bad at historical rps, sorry :'D.
I love:
- highschool/college.
- Some cheesy coffeeshop au (of course :'D)
- Cardverse
- Pirate
- Harry potter/Magic/Fantasy
- Slice of life.
and much more.

But anyway before I start rambling, leave a comment or send me a pm if interested and we can start plotting ^^
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

RufusIsTrueBeauty
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RufusIsTrueBeauty » 06-06-2015 22:45

I would be interested in a roleplay. I shall PM you then, as asked, with further details. Not sure if you have someone to RP with yet, but there are no comments here, so I'm taking the plunge~!
"Life is a series of coincidences and their consequences." - RufusIsTrueBeauty

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-06-2015 22:55

I have a few rps going on but I'd love to rp with you ^^ I'll wait for you pm then.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

RufusIsTrueBeauty
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RufusIsTrueBeauty » 06-06-2015 23:41

Sorry for asking, but when you send a PM is it meant to go to the Outbox? I tried to send you something, and it went there... Are you receiving it? PMing for the first time on a new site always confuses me @.@

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 07-06-2015 21:23

Outbox means you sent it but I haven't read it, I think? I got your pm, I'll reply to it now.

RufusIsTrueBeauty
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RufusIsTrueBeauty » 07-06-2015 22:47

Oh, okay! Outboxes - funny things, they are...