England and France with Absobloodylutely

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

England and France with Absobloodylutely

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 15:38

Here we can discuss the ins and outs of our rp!
Do you want them to be nations or an AU? I like any au's really.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 02-07-2014 23:58

Oh, I enjoy AU's too, I'm not too picky, I like anything from Cardverse, to Human AU's, etc. etc, I'm willing to try any plot you have in mind, I'm pretty flexible haha :)

Sincerely
-Alice
Main Roleplay character: England/ Arthur Kirkland

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-07-2014 19:04

hmmmm *thinks* I love things with magic in it! How about they're like 18 and 21 years old (Francis being older)
Arthur is just finished with highschool and it's summer and he goes on a vacation to a small lake side town. It's pretty remote and small and there he meets Francis. However the inhabitants of the town are all a little strange. . .
Arthur turns out to have a really strong potential for magic but that attracts both good and bad things.

How does that sound?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Sandsmoke
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sandsmoke » 09-05-2017 05:19

I know what you guys think and tell others is very helpful.