Gakuen PruIta, anyoneeee?

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Gakuen PruIta, anyoneeee?

Post by Notocha » 09-07-2014 21:35

Looking for a Prussia roleplayer interested in doing some highschool lovey-dovey stuff with my Italy!
I was thinking for the plot to be where people find out Feli is a virgin, France and Spain or someone wants to take his v-card, Gilbert gets jealous, thinks about it...and realizes he doesn't just want to have sex with Feli, but actually has FEELINGS for him!
Bum bum BUM!

So yes, there would be eventual smut, but I like a lot of that fluffy fluffy cute stuff first.
Because.
It hurts my heart so good(what am I even saying I don't know).

Also, this is my first time roleplaying on this site so I don't even know what I'm doing oh my gosh.
MAIN RP CHARACTER: Feliciano (N. Italy)
That's pretty much all because he's my one and only since 2009.
BUT.
But
...butt.
I'm ALWAYS willing to try someone new!

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-07-2014 02:32

Well you're doing everything right so far! And I would like to try that out~
Sounds like a good plot!
If you want me to I can rp multiple characters as well, so you'd also have France and Spain to interact with and perhaps some Germany? (Since he sort of ties Feliciano and Gilbert together, like it would be a great way for them to meet!)

If we do multiple characters I'll sepperate them with a ----
in posts. If that makes sense. Also, would you like to play someone extra? You don't have to...
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Notocha » 17-07-2014 10:25

Oh, that's great then! I would like that, yes! And yup, that would be a great way for them to meet!

Mhm, that does make sense. And I would be willing to play someone extra!
MAIN RP CHARACTER: Feliciano (N. Italy)
That's pretty much all because he's my one and only since 2009.
BUT.
But
...butt.
I'm ALWAYS willing to try someone new!

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-08-2014 13:51

-back from France sorry for the long wait-

It sounds good! How old would the characters be? Since it's high school I can imagine them to be between 16 and 19 or something. Maybe Francis is a bit older because he had to double a year/ has his birthday in July so they put him in a year with younger people (If that makes sense, with us like, if your birthday is in the school holiday you either get put in a year with people older our younger than you...)
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Ljkillerg
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Ljkillerg » 08-12-2015 06:08

I do not know what's good for you, but I will try it.