Seeking friends, any country.

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Seeking friends, any country.

Post by Nogitsune » 08-04-2015 13:12

Greetings!

I'm new here, and am on the search for people to roleplay with. No specific roleplay or nation, these can be sorted later.

Get to know me! I'm sure we can be at least friends..!

For Weronikus:

I like reading angst and fiction that goes from historical to cyberpunk. Classic horror and the cheesiest of romances aren't discarded either.
I eat everything, yet there is a preference for proteins and carbs. Foods from everywhere, and an absurd liking for tea of all kinds.
I watch Tokyo Ghoul. I do not watch anime or series as much as wanted too. I don't have the time or will to stay idle.

Questions are welcome!
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk
Angst/Gore/Suicide/Disorder/Self-harm/Alcoholic/Depression/Drug-Use
Dramatic Japan and Disturbed Latvia. Yep. Open to everything else as well.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-04-2015 11:49

Ooh, so you like to read quite a selection of stuff :D And you say food from everywhere - you mean from different cultures and countries?

Oh, so you're the sporty kind of person? What kind of sports?

As for the RP:

What would you like to RP? Anything you'd rather? I'll just say right away I don't do anything R18. Unless it's pure gore. I can go with gore. :P
And I like history RPs as wel, but I've never had a good RP partner for that. What about you?
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Nogitsune » 09-04-2015 15:13

Yes... I used to read more, but then there is fanfiction that take all my short free time. And writing. So I don't read nearly as much as I'd like.

Yes! I am open to food of all cultures and types. I am quite a spoiled child, for I don't like vegetables that taste like plant but... Everything else is game. :D

I like martial arts, I'm not very much into sports I fear... I like dances as well, Tessenjutsu is a favourite at the moment.

Well, I love RP anything. From fun, small AUs to large historical ones, but to history ones, I must study before and sometimes people do not have the patience to lead me to the time and background they want to RP. I am just as critical with history as I am criticised.
I like R18 AND gore. I am quite used to them by now, but I'm in for anything and any country. I do not feel an special connection with any character for now, except for some angsty Romano and Latvia, even though I do not think Russia is as bad and evil as the fandom makes it out of him. I believe he is gentle too, even more with his sisters.
I'm open to anything, really. If you have something simple and small in mind, we could give it a try. Perhaps you will like me or how I roleplay or dunno hahahahaha.... If you want to, of course.
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-04-2015 21:23

Haha, I feel you. I read a lot more fanficiton than books nowadays... And I study a lot more than ever before. Sheesh. I hate exam time.

Haha, nice :D

Oh, I like dancing as well! I absolutely love classical dances.

Yes, yes, YES! I hat eit when people don't do their background reading, I always make sure to do it myself. I'll definitely have the patience for you if you'd like to discuss stuff with me, unless you'd rather read for yourself. And since you said that, we DEFINITELY have to do a history RP. We simply HAVE to.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Nogitsune » 13-04-2015 03:48

Yes! Fics are fast and easier to reach on devices... Of course that's no excuse, but they work better to me, are quicker entertainment, plus I can read what fits my needs.

Don't get me started in studies, pal. I can't hear that before collapsing. XD

Oh dear I'm such a maiko inside my heart. I like reading and learning, being gracious and classic dancing and acting and then taekondo... I think its simply beautiful girls and guys who dance and kick ass. Or just dance. Or just kick ass. The joining of them is heartwarming.

Christ people who don't read... I like to believe that when people don't read they are just making AUs or something, after all we all get occ every once in a while, we are not perfect, and Hetalia is always occ, each country has their tales enough that we get between following Hetalia's concept or the one we truly take from the history. Plus our own touch to them.

But sometimes I just... Ugh...

Its what keeps me from writing, mostly. The fear of going occ, of not knowing enough. I always like to know exactly what I'm meant to put on a certain character and until what point I can stretch my own personal touch.

We surely NEED TO DO A HISTORY AU TOGETHER. Just be patient... I still don't know a character that I'm comfortable enough or know enough. The closer of it being Latvia. And if I'm occ plz don't kill me.

But sure! Why not?!
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-05-2015 16:56

True that!

Haha, I'm fed up myself. But only one exam left! Even thought it's the worst of them all...

Dance and kick ass... I didn't think of it before, but it does sound cool! I must say, I think there's a beauty in martial arts. Like, this dangerous beauty... Something like a lepard hunting it's prey, you know? Gosh, I can watch lepards hunt all day long. Those muscles, those graceful movements...
Sorry. I know I'm wierd xD

You shouldn't not write because of that, you know. Everyone starts out as a beginner, and everyone's first works are awful. But that's the fun of it, as well, I guess. Haha, when I return to somke of my old stories, where I tried to be serious and thought-provoking, I actually laugh to tears by how childish it is. But seriously, I think yiu'd be a great writer - you have the appropriate attitude, after all :)
-----