Back and ready to play~

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Back and ready to play~

Post by Weronikus » 17-03-2016 11:20

Hello! I've had a break from this forum for... Quite a while. I've been lurking around for a long time, but haven't RP'ed here or even posted in the SPAM topics for months. Almost a year, probably.

Anyway, I'm starved for some Hetalia fun! I'm going to RP as my good ol' Poland (though what's going on in our country right now is nuts... But that's another story) and am looking for an enemy.

If it'll be historical enemies, Germany, Prussia, Austria or Russia can do.

If not, any country that's at least partly different in character than Felix (and that's not that hard to do, really, with someone like that cross-dresser) but NOT Hungary or Lithuania. Those two are best buds with Fel, at least in the manga/anime... I can't take his most loyal companions away from him.

As for the theme - I'm basically looking for a rather dark RP. Not a war, mind you. I've got no head for strategical thinking. But I do want the two countries to be hostile towards each other, maybe fight at one point, or maybe keep a distant hostility like in the Cold War... I don't know yet. Those details can be talked through with anyone willing to participate.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia