[Full] Art school AU

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-10-2012 18:12

Uhm I know we rp FrUk a lot, but do you want to rp this with me as well.
Maybe Francis as Art teacher?
Just let me know if you'd like to.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-10-2012 10:53

@ Lokitama Hehehe, we could throw in quite some drama with Lovino liking Antonio, but Antonio liking Feliciano... Who likes Ludwig. And Lovino hates Ludwig but doesn't want Feliciano to be available... because then he would lose antonio XD
... whoow complicated.
Natalya is Belarus btw...

@ Teabagmonster
Sure! I always love rp-ing with you! I could easilly use this setting twice! It's very different each time around. Depending on who you play with.
Francis as a teacher would be a double taboo! But I'm in art school and I have a lot of young teachers, sometimes only a few years older than I am... So it's certainly possible!
Will you be Francis or Arthur?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 18-10-2012 13:25

It's less tabboo in actual college I think but still nog quite accepted. Why I love this.
I'd like to be Franny~
I will make Francis a bit older than Arthur but not older than 30.
Also heads up, I don't know a lot about art or art school so you'd have to help me out a bit.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-10-2012 17:11

Oh sure thing!
I'm doing game design but for this AU I was thinking of somehting more a regular art school. We could also swap! That you're Arthur, and you're really talented but don't know much about art yet and I bedazzle you with all fancy art mumbo jumbo?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 18-10-2012 17:49

Yeah, it's complicated. ( But complicated things are funny ~ )

So, If I understood well... It's a little like this ?

The pencil writing is maybe what the other are thinking of each others, but if you don't like it just slap me in the face !

A-And if I'm in the way, slap me, too.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-10-2012 14:31

Yes that's exactly what I meant! Do we have enough to start with? Or should we figure out some details on the school as well?
You? In the way? Of course not!
Also, on your paper, were you writing Spanish as well?
Rp chara's:

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 19-10-2012 17:23

Oh ! That's good, then ^w^

Urrh... Can we just make another list of character again ? Oh, and I think we should add some details to the school, do the characters sleep into dorms ? If they do, do they have a dorm-mate-or-whatever-it's-called ? About the classes, is there different buildings for each type of art ? Or there's just different buildings, maybe ?

... More of all, is it an art school only about painting/drawing ? Or there's other kind of arts, like dance, music, sculpting, ... ?

( Because I don't really see Antonio painting - I know that there were a lot of Spanish painters [ Fransisco de Goya is amazing ! ]. I see him more... dancing ? )

And on my paper... well, it was an ex-vocabulary sheet of my Spanish lessons. I'm learning Spanish, this year o/ And like always, the only thing I can say is : "No hablo español." "I don't speak Spanish."...
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-10-2012 18:00

Oh I love learning languages, we only had English, French and German in school ( and Latin)

Hmmm, I suppose it's mixed but usually Dancing, music and theatre have their own faculties. While all Fine arts are in one building, so that would be painting, drawing, sculpting etc etc.

But let's make it easier on us, all disciplines are in the same building! The different disciplines don't really have classes together, but there are dorms where the students are mixed. 6 students per dorm.

So character list:

Julia:

Francis
Ivan
Kateryna
Lovino
Antonio

Lokitama:
Arthur
Feliciano
Ludwig
Natalya

As for Droms...Males and Females seperate I think...

Francis with Arthur, Antonio, Feliciano, and uhm... Roderich and Kiku.
( It would be nicer if not everyone was in the same dorm. The other two we oculd just use whenever we feel like it)

Girls:
Natalya, Elizabetha, Kateryna, Marije ( Is that Belgiums name, idk), Lilly, Angelique.

Also would you also be Toris? (I like him with Ivan)
Rp chara's:

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 19-10-2012 18:12

Oh ! Thanks a lot ! I don't mind being Toris ^^ But some of my characters won't get out well; it's my first try ^^

I did some quick research on Belgium's name... Apparently, it's Bella ( Isn't that Italian ? *super-confused face* She's also called Riley. If not, we can't take someone famous from Belgium or more simply, go with Marije ( If we pronounce it in Dutch, it's the equivalent of 'Marie' in French °u° *It was Loki's rambling onto Hetaliarp's TV.* )

Well, found it here :

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_H ... s_Fanterms

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-11-2012 09:39

yuria-chan wrote:Oh sure thing!
I'm doing game design but for this AU I was thinking of somehting more a regular art school. We could also swap! That you're Arthur, and you're really talented but don't know much about art yet and I bedazzle you with all fancy art mumbo jumbo?
Yes that works if I play Arthur instead. I was thinking first it could start at normal classes, Francis seeing Arthur needs more help with it he starts to tutor him in private as well. They paractise later drawing portrets, and Francis would want to draw him, and like afterwards even more and it comes to nude paintings- the rest you can fill in :'D That was the idea something right?