[Full] Art school AU

Setting up your roleplay seeking topics, here members gather to form ideas for roleplaying. The tutorial is included!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 07-12-2012 12:32

Well, you wanted a little bit of FrUk, I think ? Maybe we can begin with this, in fact; FrUk would be our main line, and from times to times, one of the characters would be interested in X or Y story. We switch a little with the others, and go back on the mains.

We can begin with a cliché ; the student arrives to his new school, and meet people.

Or we can simply make it easier : It's just a day like the others. But every routines are perturbed because someone from one of our pairings accidentaly let out something embarrassing about himself/herself. And begins our favorite MIB - France and England - while having a huge tension between each other, will try to help/arrange/know the problem.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-05-2013 22:38

@ Lokitama
yeah I like Fruk being our main! How about shool has started for a while but there are no established relationships yet?
So they're still kinda trying to get to know each other
So they would have routine, and some friends, but they don't know them that well yet.
I guess I'll write a starter then?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-05-2013 07:20

I like that idea ~

(I don't know if I'm dense or anything, but the 'no established relationships' means they just see each others as another student ?
As in they're just in the same class for one lesson ?)

If you don't mind ( I think it'll be the first time I'm not the starter in a 2-3 players roleplay. °o° )
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-05-2013 13:35

Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria