[Chat] Our tchat about nothing continue

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
Skye
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Skye » 30-10-2016 03:25

*Waves* Just seeing if anyone's around! I came across this forum just today, and it looks like a few people are still active... possibly. Any of y'all still here?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-11-2016 20:00

Oooo! New people!
*waves back*
I'm sorry to say this entore forum is currently on the Internet form of ER.
Unfortunately most of the fantastic people who used to take part in all the roleplays and in the life of the forum check in very rarely or not at all; dernhelm, FreakyJingles and Lokitama are basically the most active people around here, and even them popping up is a rare occurance. (But what am I to speak, I rarely come visit, too)
ANYWAYS, we need new people! A breath of fresh air! Another beat to the dying heart! So welcome! :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Skye
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Skye » 30-11-2016 04:25

Well, at least the forum isn't completely dead. :) And, hey, maybe some more people will find this place. 'Til then, though, no harm in posting a few threads and checking what's new now and then, right? :D

Anyway, nice to meet ya and thanks for the welcome!

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 31-01-2017 21:02

Of course! Sorry for this VERY late reply, btw. I'm afraid exams are a pain, heh.

But anyway! What do you do? School or college? What's your favorite character? How did you find this forum? Hobbies outside Hetalia?

:happypoland:
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 23-07-2018 16:40

GGGUUUUYYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 07-03-2019 15:59

Guys?

Is anyone still around?
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)