[Diary] A road to health and beauty

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

[Diary] A road to health and beauty

Post by FreakyJingles » 31-03-2013 10:48

I don't know how to start. Basically, today I've began a diet. Yes, I know, "diets are bad", "diets don't do anything" and all that shiz. Apparently, this one works. My uncle successfully went through it, and he's happy, with no returning weight.

What I'm gonna go through, is Dr. Simeon's VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet, accompanied with a homeopathic medicine (originally - HCG hormone). To summarize it - 500 calories a day + 2 ml of medicine. Further information can be attained by reading "Pounds and inches" e-book by Dr. Simeon.

I want this thread to be something like a diary to keep my track of the diet, and to inform you of what it's like. I do not want any comments here, sorry, but I am willing to discuss anything related to this in our usual chat thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height: 175cm
Weight: ~101kg (probably; my scales are a bit inaccurate)
Measurements: 115x102x110 cm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 1:

I've just taken the drops. Smells like rubbing alcohol, tastes like mango, feels like a small shot of flavoured vodka or normal brandy. Weird xD

Today is the first day of loading phase, which means I have to eat as much the most fattening foods as I can. Gonna be fairly easy, because it's Easter today, and that means food. Not fattening, but I can eat whenever I want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I've made a right choice. Oh well, there's no turning back now. Hope I'm alright after this~

Btw, here's a link to the book - just in case you decide to read it. It's a really good book on obesity.

http://www.thehcgdiet.com/pdf/pounds-an ... imeons.pdf
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 01-04-2013 17:11

DAY 2:

Another "stuff yourself like a pig" day. I don't think I'll be able to look at food the same way anymore... Yuck.

Anyway. I don't feel anything special. Like, totally.

Tomorrow I'll go on VLCD for the upcoming 42 days. Hope I'm still alive after that xD
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 03-04-2013 18:53

DAY 3&4:

Not... enough... food...

Srsly, the portions are so small, and no snacks are allowed... TT^TT

Anyway, I'm slowly getting used to the ridiculously small amount of food, and the fact that I'm using medicine helps me to stop myself from cheating, because I have no idea what might happen if I cheated. Und I don't want to take such risk.

So yeah, that's it for now.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 04-04-2013 19:34

DAY 5:

I hate veggies -.-

It's so hard to resist all the nice foods, like chocolate and cookies and yogurts and puddings and more, especially when my friend brings a nice chocolate pudding to school every-fucking-day. It ain't fair T^T

Though I've found some nice thoughts to help me to stay on the path:
1. Hun, you'll be able to buy that fake-leather skirt you've been dying for for 3 years now~
2. Idiot, you won't have to go back to rehab. -major shuddering-
3. Sweetheart, I can hear Prussia's costume (as in cosplay costume) calling you~
4. I want a bikini~ TT^TT
5. I'll be able to share clothes with people~
6. Thrift shopping/second-hand stores/dollar-stores~

Anyway, if (more like when) I get through this, I'll ban fish and veggies. Yep. That's for sure.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 07-04-2013 20:22

DAY 6&7&8

I miss the variety of food...

Nothing else, I guess xD Though I must say that I, surprisingly, don't feel exhausted or fatigued from eating less than 500 cal a day.

Yep, I think that's all. I'll probably weight myself tomorrow.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 11-04-2013 05:58

DAY 9&10&10&11

Nothing new...

DAY 12 (April 11th)

Just weighted myself, and guess what? I've lost about 4 kg, and now I weight ~96 kg~ Yay! -insert victory dance here-

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 14-04-2013 08:39

DAY 13&14:

Pretty much the same, though I've started getting these sudden cravings to bake smth for my parents. Gott, I'm growing old already...

DAY 15:

95 kg~ Isn't it wonderful?

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 22-04-2013 06:29

DAY 23:

Stuck on 94.5kg, but that's probably because my period ended just yesterday. Hope to get back on normal weight loss soon.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 23-04-2013 06:07

DAY 24:

Hey dudes and dudettes! Guess what? 94 kg~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 28-04-2013 19:58

DAY 29:

This was supposed to be posted in the morning - 92kg~

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I mean, the last time I was this light was about 3 years ago... Man, does it feel good...

Though I'm not sure I will be able to get into a skirt I wanted to get into, but it still is satisfactory. Besides, my folk costume's skirt doesn't hurt me as much already~