[Traveling] Loki's trip to : LONDON !

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 21-08-2013 21:29

Sorry about the delay ! Don't kill me, please ! I've got family in your country ! But don't you dare step on my land, or I'll kick you with high-heels.

So ! On the day two I was too tired to write things in details. So I'll do some precision.

When we were going back to the hotel, with the underground, we made the groups for the rooms. The ride was 40 minutes long. At the time I was highly disappointed in Clarisse and Eva, because months ago, when we were planning the journey, they asked me to go with them, since it's 3 person max per rooms.

When the teacher said that we were making rooms, they came to me, and said that they'd had picked someone else than me. It was hurtful. It felt like I was rejected. °^° But I wasn't going to say 'no, you take me, we planned like this', because it'd make bad tensions in the group and all...

... At least they were happy. I was paired up with Coralie, she's an egg-head a little bit fashionista and fan of series like Bones and stuff. American shitty series, if I may say. Don't take offense in this. Thus, when she speaks about her interest, it doesn't interest me, and vice versa. We were the two last ones not paired up, so we got a 'big' room for two ( to say the truth, I wonder how the others managed to have their personal space )

Before sleeping, I had said 'If I don't wake up when you say that I have to wake up, slap me in the face !', to joke a little bit. Thanks to my mother, I wake up when someone talk near me.

That was long enough ! Maybe longer than the log. Sorry about that, this one is even shorter than the day two, but we couldn't take photos =n=

LOG - DAY 3 - RICH BASTARDS

6.03 A.M. : I was woken up by a slap in the face thanks to Coralie. I need to sneeze.

I didn't think she would actually slap me... :cryingspain: By the way, my bed is up there she wanted the double one.

6.20 A.M. : The bed was comfortable, even if the room was very little.

6.45 A.M. : Mr. Orban precised where we were going to eat : the hotel next to ours.

7.00 A.M. : Just finished the breakfast. It wasn't yummy. N.B. : Never eat in F1 ever again.

4.10 P.M. : After walking a lot and eat lunch coming from the 'subway' ( which was... original ) we discovered all the buildings from the City. We then visited the London Tower Museum and saw the Royal's Jewelry. Rich bastards. We also saw the weapons and armors coming from back then. We're now in the Sciences Museum ( We also visited St-Bride and St-Paul )

You won't be able to feel that frustration when everyone is... :searchingitaly:
...ALWAYS... :dotdotjapan:
... GETTING ... :glaregermany:
... INTO...:chinascared:
... MY.... :angryromano:
... PHOTOS ! :angrycuba:
You photo poopers... I'll present you to the last thing you'll see :creepyrussia: :kolkol: Your relatives will be able to read in The Times some creepy mystery and unsolved murders.

5.50 P.M. : We're getting out of the Museum.

I, of course, had to discover this part of the museum twenty minutes before exiting it. Oh well, you can be sure I went into fangirl mode the second I discovered the 'Alchemy' section. :charmingfrance:

6.16 P.M. : A English woman yelled at me because I didn't stepped on the good side to let her pass. :cryingspain:

"Can't... Can't you see I'm walking here ?"
I could see you walking really well, Lady, but excuuse me if you didn't help getting yourself a free way. No really, scolding me because I didn't stepped aside in time ?

6.25 P.M. : Apparently, we eat at the "Garfunkel" pub.

Even for a pub, it was really classy. As I'll do during all the stay in London, I ate with the teachers... It's sad to feel alone, even when I'm not.

7.31 P.M. : End of the meal. I ate "Sausages & mash"

German side showing up, I guess...

9.35 P.M. : We're back to the room. I've sewed my bag ( again ) while Coralie was watching T.V.

5.37 A.M. : Coming back from toilets, I hope I didn't wake Coralie up.

DAY 3 - END

Once again, short, short, REALLY short post. I'll updates the photos I took this day later :)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-10-2013 17:08

Your rage makes me laugh xD.
I never was a fan of photography, but... damn. It seems the entire world is against you. I know EXACTLY what I'll do if I ever get to meet you personally. I'll try my very best to get in your photos! :creepyrussia:

Too bad there aren't any more prple squirrels. Maybe another time? :P

Awww... I'm so sorry to here they left you out! I know the pain. When we were travelling back to Cracow from a school trip by train, I was supposed to sit with Asia and Julia, my two... school semi-friends. (I didn't have any actual friends back then at school. I still feel as if I don't really have any.) They said 'Yeah, of course," and then I heard them talking to each other about who they're sitting with. They said many names.... But not mine. Very, very, very timidly and politely, I asked if the seating plan ahd changed, and they said: "Umm... Yeah... The place is full, so you can't sit with us. Sorry."

Unyummy breakfast is the worst! You need yummy breakfast to survive the day! Like Ricci's jam... Mmmmm... I want that jam again.... :droolinghungary:

You know, if I saw the alchemy poster, I'd ditch the group and stay there for... hours. I'd even go as far as to throttle the museum people to get the secrets of alchemy >:D. Oh, I'm so evil.

Well, you definitely know she was Polish, then. The Polish see fault in... EVERYTHING. If they could, they'd complain at the sun for giving too much light.

Don't worry! You're not alone! You have me!! :D ...A ghost version of me, but whatever!
And I've lately had very disturbing thoughts. O.o Once I started imagining for fun that the Hetalia characters exist as ghosts and they protect me from evil, but I realized this is very disturbing. I have to keep telling myself it's not real, for I feel very uncomfortable while changing. -.-"

I can't wait for the next log!!! :D

[/url]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia