[ Personal Life ] I'm on TV !

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

[ Personal Life ] I'm on TV !

Post by Lokitama » 30-05-2013 17:24

Hellooo ! I may not reply to the RPs lately, but this Monday, it's exams time. Sorry about that ~ Haha ~

... Um...

Anyway, this Saturday, I'll be acting the play me and my class have worked on since the beginning of the year, and 'Télévesdre' ( Local television ) filmed us !

Here's the link !

If you want to see me, search for the only girl with short hair, like, really, really short hair, that would be me
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 31-05-2013 19:30

Wowwowowow! You're like on the news or something?!! OMG You're so lucky!
:D It's awesome! I saw you and you did really good acting! You're name Marian? :D You should be an actress! It was really good, (even though I didn't understand what was being said xD ) But was it your Drama class? :italyrave:
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-06-2013 20:20

Ohh this was really cool! Good job Loki! Your acting honestly is very good, way more natural than for example the girl at the beginning of the video! You seemed more of a proffesional, less of a student than the rest!
(Also, you were from French speaking part of Belgium right? Or France?)
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 02-06-2013 18:02

Thanks, both of you ! Maybe I'll put translation on the video of the play after my exams ~

Star ~ : It's local news, for example, Brussels, or Anvers/Antwerpen, Leuven/Louvain, etc. won't be informed of this, it's only in Verviers ( my school's town ), Dison ( my birth town ), Andrimont, etc. I think it goes to Heusy, but not more...
My name's Marion, yes ~ ( As in Marion Cotillard, but that's not me [ I didn't have that much jokes about it, thanks gods, they were too focused making fun of my last name... :cryingspain: ] )
It was my 'Arts d'expression' class, I won't translate it 'cause it's pretty much the same in English I think. We study all ways to communicate with art; theater, comics, writing, medias, photos etc. It's pretty fun. The others, in Math, Economics Sciences, Latin, Languages, etc. doesn't understand why it is a class, tough. They don't understand where we study something, when we go travelling around Belgium. ( Wanne to study sounds in Trailers, or animated films, etc. Brussels to make a news report [ we had to ask questions to a German-speaking Belgian politic ], Charleroi to make a preview of our play, )
About being an actress, I'm too shy for that :searchingitaly: So I just choose to write down my ideas to send it to editors !

Yuria-chan ~ : Thanks ! Though it was only an amateur play, just three of us had had drama classes before ( The guy that take the journal, the last girl in black with the glasses, and me ). It was a first time for the others. For their first time, I find that they did really great. It was hard to calm down all of their worries, and stress. The teachers managed to explain them that they had to use stress in the act. Because all of our characters are stressed. For example, in the scene I play, we're four couples - we divided the play in four parts - and our child is out, but we don't know when he exited the room. And since it's in the 1930 years, we're scared of him denouncing what we said to the Hitlerian Youth ( Don't know how to say it in English ). The stress was really useful. :droolinghungary:
I'm from the French speaking part of Belgium, yes ~

Around where's "Liège" is wrote :happypoland:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 02-06-2013 18:36

Awesome! Well in here we call it Drama class and we do short plays from theatres etc and I remember being the shyest one xD I can't act at all lol! Same I'm too shy to be an actress although it does sound fab to be one c:
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-06-2013 18:10

I'm one of the shyest ones, too :3

But when I was little, I think my parents got annoyed by me almost wanting to cry and going hide myself behind their legs because I did not dared to speak to their friends saying 'Hello'.
So they put me into Drama classes at the age of six :)
It was Hell, at first. Really. But after one-two years, I began to have the 'actor's schizophrenia' and enjoyed not being me. Because I play someone else, and it is fun !
For example, the very first exercise my class did was to choose a hat that we liked. And when you put it on your head, you're not you anymore. You're the one having the hat on his head.
I was too scared to do anything at first, so my character was as shy as me. :dotdotjapan: *useless Loki*

After that, we did a text talking about some things God made. And I was the grumpy one ! I was so happy that people laughed when it was my part !

Still shy, tough. I don't have a 'strong' voice. It's all pitched-up and feeble when I talk naturally. People often asks me to 'speak louder', but if I do, I feel like I'm screaming... *Stupid voice* :angryromano:

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 01-07-2013 01:03

Well I think that hat idea is fun to be in someone elses shoes. But that's why I like to RP also because it feels as if you're inn the characters mind C:

I hate hate hate my voice. I can't speak my normal voice in front of others. It goes all mousy like and yeah people say to me speak louder. But I'm chatty at home and with my friends, just not to other people because I'm awkward lol xDD

PM me for my Ships!~