[ Searching ] I need help, guys !

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

[ Searching ] I need help, guys !

Post by Lokitama » 26-06-2013 18:26

Hiya !

Recently - in fact, no so recently - I began to write 'Italies' Story' - the title might change into 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

And I had some crazy ideas for each chapters:

First idea : Each chapter will contain a phrase. Most likely one of Murphy's laws. Of course, the chapter will have to be in relation with the phrase during or at the end of the chapter.

For example, in the second and third the laws are : 'Everyone as a scheme for getting rich that will not work', and the guy wanting money over our two lovely baby-nations will... not be able to gain his money.
'If anything can go wrong, it will', and everything is going in a downward spiral in this chapter.

Second idea : It'll be at each chapters a song-chapter !

And this is where I need your help guys :searchingitaly:

It takes too much time to find the songs. Sometimes, I hear one and I instantly think about a chapter... that'll be out way after the ten firsts.

And I also need help about battles that happened during the Roman Empire. It can go from the most little ones, to the biggest ! Latin didn't really helped me much on this.
I really need to go to the library to take a book about Roman's wars. :angryromano:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay