[Game] Doing Playthrough of HetaHazard !

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

[Game] Doing Playthrough of HetaHazard !

Post by Lokitama » 21-08-2013 21:35

So ! I'll do a Playthrough of HetaHazard once my parents went to sleep, or that my father exit the room, because if he doesn't, he will mock me a little, and it annoys me.
And the T.V.'s making noises.

I'll post the link once I've got it.

( The pseudo is LokiiVali, since it's an account with Valentino )

Ciao ciao !

Lokii'
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-08-2013 15:06

After some trying, some ragequit, and some desperation because I couldn't find any converter because youtube doesn't accept AVI or MP4, here's HetaHazard - part 1

Hope you'll enjoy, even if my voice can be annoyingly French sometimes :)

Can't blame me tough, I'm not used to speak a lot... at least out loud !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 13:11

your accent is sooo cute! I didn't know it was possible to play these games for real, I always just watched play troughs.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-06-2014 18:19

You can download the games on deviantart, mostly. I played once to HetaOni, but let it go after a while. Unfortunately, I wanted to continue doing a play trough, but the creator ( or re-maker, I don't really know ) didn't update 'Around July', last year or so... it's... well... I don't know what to think about that. I really hope (s)he will continue to update it, it got really interesting when I got to play...

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2014 01:17

I heard the creator of HetaOni got really badly affected during the tsunami in Japan last year. I don't exactly know how much or who she lost... But I can understand that after such a big event small activities of before such as making games are pushed to the background...
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria