X-men: Days of Future past

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

X-men: Days of Future past

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 15:01

-NO SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT!-
Discuss what you thought of it, what you think was wrong with it and what could have been better/different. Without spoiling as much as possible!

Anyone seen it? I thought it was pretty good! But they got Quicksilver's name wrong in the movie. In the movie they called him 'Peter' when his name is actually Pietro.

And if you left the cinema before the credits were over, shame on you. It was a marvel movie!

It's also very obvious which X-men movie is next. I can't wait to see it and I wish they'd hurry up and make it already!!!

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 13:04

I haven't seen it yet unfortunately! I haven't seen that many X-Men movies yet... I really should though!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-06-2014 15:16

Yes, you should. You need to see X-men 1-3, The Wolverine Origins movies AND X-men First class :P MOVIE MARATHON 8D
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England