new logo

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

new logo

Post by yuria-chan » 02-09-2014 01:58

this is my first time making a logo for this site and holy shit it took some time on my parents old shitty comp with no photoshop or anything installed on it! I hope you guys like it and all... The old one was prettier but I'll just, make a better one when I have a new computer!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-09-2014 13:20

I really like it! It's very calming and peaceful... Almost unlike the stress of the school xD
But if your parents' compter really is that bad, then wow! You are amazing! :o
Keep up the good work, Yuria-chan!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-09-2014 00:25

aaah thank you so much- and yeah it's a terrible computer >3> I had to put on the text with Word of all programs
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-09-2014 16:10

That text, "Hetalia RP Back to school"... you put it on through Word?!!
...My utter confidence in your genius just grew tenfold. *bows*
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-09-2014 17:17

The banner is really well-done ! Sure, I'll be honest, it's not as good as the previous ones, but considering the hard-work and the poor material, it's a great banner °o°

I love it !

Let's work hard all together to make this forum splendid ! ( I'm currently bugging one of my friends to join, so maybe, with hope... ~)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay