So bored!

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So bored!

Post by thothlover » 06-05-2015 20:16

I'm so bored. I have no Hetalia rps going on at the moment. I have no one to rp with, everyone's busy and it's boring. I have nothing to do. So I disappear to the game world.
Now I bought my sister's xbox 360 a few days ago and I have disappeared to the world of Skyrim and Dragon Age 2.
I think I might consider going back to a few other fandoms I used to be a part of.

Kingdom Hearts.... I only rp with one person with that though. But he's my favorite KH artist that I have been watching on dA for a LONG time. I don't know if any of you know him or know of him, it's Lerato from dA, I got to add him on skype and he's great! We discuss many things and all of the ideas and headcanons!

I also wanna do Hellsing, but a friend I used to rp with that had a child not too long ago so she's busy being a mom xD

X-men .... I never had anyone to rp that with me.

I guess you can say I like crack pairings?

In Kingdom Hearts I like Xemnas x Saix
In Hellsing I like Anderson x Alucard
X-men Logan x Kurt (Wolverine x Nightcrawler) and Todd x Kurt (Toad x Nightcrawler)
And of course Hetalia I like my uke Germany.

In my book the uke is always last, that's how it should be. So I guess because of those preferences I am without any partners. That and the fact I only do yaoi.....
I guess there is no place for me in this fandom anymore. Everyone's left it for something else.
Oh well... was a good run.

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-05-2015 16:28

Id love to hetalia rp with you! You think of something and we can start one next week. Willing to rp Romano, Venezia, Nederland, or Pruissen. May try others.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 08-05-2015 16:53

It would be nice, it would give me something to do xD

Since I could literally cry from boredom right now <-<
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England