I guess this is goodbye

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I guess this is goodbye

Post by thothlover » 26-08-2015 12:54

I've had some time to think.
I think it would be best if I left the fandom. Don't get me wrong, I still like Hetalia it's just very difficult to find someone who... shares the same interests/shipping as I do. I feel like I'm the outcast of the fandom even to begin with.
Besides mostly everyone has left already. The ones who do stay have lives/jobs unlike me.
This does make me feel sad because I've met the most wonderful people in this fandom but I feel as if I'm just holding them back. Despite me having a shit-ton of free time I can't come with rp ideas for Hetalia any more. Not even stories.

I've also been busy. My little sister is getting married this Saturday and this month just hasn't been a stress free month.

I spend more time gaming than usual because... well... there's nothing to do anymore.
I don't know what I'm gonna do, to those who have me on facebook you can keep in touch there.
This has been fun, while it lasted.

UkeGermany signing off.

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 24-11-2015 19:46

Aaah that is such a shame >: But nevertheless I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~