[Chat] Our tchat about nothing continue

What did you eat last night? Woah! Is he, like, omygod, taken? You may spam this full with everything.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-11-2014 14:09

A blocus is a short period of one week or two where there's no lessons, no courses, nothing ( don't know exactly yet... yet x_x ) where you study like crazeh because right after comes the exams. And while I was being 'baptisée' ( it's a non-obligatory tradition of joining a circle of people, I don't know how it's called in English, but in France, they call that 'bizutage', but in Belgium it's soft version °-° ), the rector came up to us and said to the guys that were our godfather/godmother "Please don't scare them too soon, it's our job in january."

... Meaning it'll be hell. Usually there's always student giving up on studies after that exam.

Haha... :cryingspain:

My Italian test was awful, I didn't have the time to reply to everything... :|

The school system in Poland is just... so different °° You can do it, I'm sure of it ! o/

( Well, about the FAIL part, most people think everyone going to the FIAL faculty will end up as a failure... or a french/language/history teacher... )

Yeah, I am, I just have to take the time to gather my ideas up and begin writing back a reply °3° N. Italy's greedy because :

Once upon a time - 1202 ap. J-C., fourth crusade -, Venezia and Constantinople were both pretty wealthy cities. Actually, they were the most wealthy, and both were dominating the Mediterranean sea in a merchant-way.

The crusade were made to reconquer the holy lands captured by the Muslims. However, Venezia and its leader, Enrico Dandolo, called upon a fourth crusade in order to make Constantinople christian again, even though they had the same origins as their religion. ( Since the Roman Empire was Christian when it split in two and died. ) Only, their religion didn't evolve the same way.

Venezia payed both the mercenaries and the boats for the crusade and thus, they went to Constantinople, to make them 'good christians'. The truth is that, it wasn't only for religion. Venezia had in mind to take down its rival merchant-city. And it was taken down. All the goods, such as the art coming back from the Roman Empire was seized by all of N. Italy. The artists were amazed at such art and began copying it, adding some changes for it to seem more modern.

... Renaissance happened after that. ( And now, Renaissance's history doesn't seem as bright as it was :D )

*Reads lasts paragraph* Nope ! I don't have to write books, I have to read them ;) I had to read L'Enéide (Virgile)( which story follows Énée/Aeneas, a trojan, after Trojan was taken down by the Greeks, as he goes to the latin lands, in Italy, to build Rome and reign over it. ), Tristan et Iseut, scandinavian saga (??? many authors through time)(, a love story between Tristan and Iseut with lots and lots of chivalry), Hamlet (Shakespeare), and two other books. One is from Dostoïevski (the one I'm stuck on) and the other from Aimé Césaire.

Most of them were fun to read, except for L'Énéide (which had a awkward tone, as it was translated from Latin, so the sentence's construction were really weird [ Like one of them is dying and has the time to speak for a paragraph of 29 lines. ( Whut? ) ] )

One of my synthesis's subject in really interesting; it's the French revolutionary war of 1848 in Paris :) I have to compare 4 documents between each others one from Flaubert, another for Ménard, etc... To try to pin-point what happened for real. ( Flaubert had a point of view disregarding the people, writing they looked like gorillas and were disrespectful, and Ménard was absolutely into it, saying they were awfully respectful and only did what they wanted to do; burn the throne )

I'll reply to the RP after that :p

[Val says Hi, btw ]
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-12-2014 15:04

[Sorry for not writing back; At first I was busy, and afterwards I was certain I had replied -.-"]

And... Sent! The letter's on it's way! It'll probably be after Christmas, though :/ Bummer....

Oh, okay. I guess that's the same we have at the end of April. Our year ends somwhere on the 20th of April, and starting with the 2nd May we have our high school exams, so I get how petrified you must be.

Aww, that's a pity. Maybe you can correct it? Though you probably already did.

(...xD. But I belieive you won't be a failure. You're too good for that!)

Okay :)

Huh. Seems N. Italy isn't as pure as he seems to be xD Though like every country, I guess, tbh :P

Oooooh, that explains a lot xD We have to read a lot of books as well. Which is frustrating, since these past two years we didn't do much reading for our Polish lessons at all, and now, in the third and hardest year, our Polish teacher suddenly realized we didn't do most of the books we needed to read, so while we are supposed to be studying for our Chemistry and Biology exmas, we're reading books. -.- I like reading, but I need to study... I don't have time...

Oh, Tristan et Iseut I know! It's called "Tristian i Izolda" in Polish. Though we ddin't read the book, since it wasn't an obligatory boo, we did watch the movie, since our teacher said it may be useful for reference. Hamlet I know as well... And oh! You're reading Dostojewski! Which book? "Crime and Punishment"? That's what we were told to read. And Cesaire I don't know.

A lot of our books now are interesting, but very long, so I end up reading a long summary to get what the book was about. But I DID read "Fredydurke", which is the most weird book I've ever read O.O It's about a thirty-year-old who doesn't feel like he's an adult, and gets sent back to school to become more like a child... Words like "bottom" and "thigh" appear on almost every page, in a sense like: "The moon shined like a bottom"(????). Together with my friends we decdied we must read this book like we're mentally disabled, or we actually WILL become mentally disabled.

Oh, that does soudn interest! But also like a lot of work.

[Thanks :)]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 27-07-2015 18:29

Uh... hi? ^^;

It feels like forever since I last heard from any of you... Thought I'd stop by. Maybe will do it more often xD

So, how's everyone holding up? How're your studies? Your lives? Anything exciting going on?
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

Glinka
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Glinka » 27-07-2015 23:53

I'll start tailor studies next year <3 I'm so exited I have to tell everyone :charmingfrance: :charmingfrance: :charmingfrance:

But first, can someone do something about this deadly summer? Too hot, too much sun! x____x Can't survive this.
Main character : Spain ~
Minor characters : Japon, France, Canada aaaaand many others *\o/*

'w' Miaw.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 27-07-2015 23:59

Hi, Glinka ^^ I believe we haven't met yet. Welcome to the family :)

Oh, that's great! I assume you're gonna study study exactly what you want, right?

Hot? Like, the-sun-is-so-bright-and-hot-I-might-die hot, or it's-warm-but-not-much-sun hot? Because where I live it's the second scenario. Btw, where are you from? I'm from Lithuania, nice to meet you :)
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)

Glinka
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Glinka » 28-07-2015 00:07

Yup~ And the school seems to be very good, and fun <3

It's the sun-is-so-bright-and-hot-and-this-bloody-wind-from-the-south-won't-stop-till-I-die hot. I'm from France, and right now I'm in Nice, at the very very South (south east actually), the only place where there was no rain since June T^T

'w' Miaw.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 28-07-2015 00:15

That sounds amazing :)

Oh my, that is terrible o.o Hope you're keeping yourself well-hydrated xD

Glinka
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Glinka » 28-07-2015 00:23

Well, about 10 tea cups and 2 bottles of water a day :3

And 3 showers a day, too.

But I go back to Lyon next week. It won't be colder, but at least there is more rain :3 And the temperature goes down at night.

'w' Miaw.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-07-2015 09:31

HEEEEEYYYY!
*glomps*
OMG it's so good to see you again! What's up with you?! Did you get my card?
Oh lord don't ever leave us hangin' like that again, Gil... We've missed you a lot. A lot. A. LOT.

As for studies... I've gotten accepted to Vet-Med Studies! I'm gonna start curing animals in no time! :happypoland:

What about you? How are your studies progressing?
And god sorry for doing this again but Lord have I missed you!
*Glomps again*
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 29-07-2015 23:23

-gets glomped- Calm down, girl, don't kill me xD Though it's great to see you too.
Nothing's up, simply my life caught up with me xD

Can't promise anything about not leaving you, since I'm kinda going to Turkey for some time ^^;

Wera, that's amazing! -glomps Wera- I'm really really very happy for you ^^

Well, they could be better, but I'm managing. Oh, and I've started studying Danish and Korean. My Korean teacher is kinda cute (though he doesn't beat GD or TOP at that xDDD) xD

I really don't mind being glomped, but really, try to keep me alive, 'kay? XDDD