Italian Sunrise [Fem! Germany x Fem! Italy]

The (Girl/ Girl) section where you can add your soft lesbian related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 06-06-2011 13:48

[yay a reply i was afraid you forgot about this one]

Lilly sighed a bit in relieve as she was again pulled along by alice on to be taken to a less expensice shopping part in the village.
She looked around the shopes and spotted some things she liked or were convenient for her.
"I know a different shopping district." she said with a cute smile on her pretty face. Her face grew a bit redder because of the care-free addititude of her friend. S-Say Alice, don't you need anything orso?" she asked as she was again pulled into a little shop.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 06-06-2011 15:02

((No I didn't forget about it at all ;) I made a small list of the rp's that I'm doing in my request post.. so as soon as I get online I go to that list and see which one I still need to reply too :3 I kind of abandoned all the rp's.. what was it.. 2 or 3 weeks or so D8 I'm trying my best to keep up this time 8D))

Alice turned towards Lilly when she asked if she didn't need anything. "I thought that maybe I could find something in the shops where you can find your clothes." He said. "Then we can go shopping together a lot more." She said and then let go of her friends arm.
Main: China
Minor:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-06-2011 18:23

[ ah nice. also little point you keep writing he in stead of she xD. just thought you should know]

A blush crept on her cheeks at the care-free staement her friend made. She was so cute when she did that. Her eyes widend a bit as she tried to shake of that thought. Alice was her friend. Right. nothing more...
She looked at the smalled Italian as she was babbling more about how they should shop more often. she smiled softly and brought her hand up to ruffle her soft hair. "Okay then let's find some nice clothes together then" she said with a smile.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 20-06-2011 08:28

((oops D8 sorry D8))

Alice smiled and waited for her friend to walk to a clothing rack with her kind of clothing. Then she could search within that same rack if there were clothes that she liked for herself.

((Sorry for the extremely late reply.. AGAIN.. and sorry for the extremely short reply.. *sweatdrop* I wasn't really sure what to reply D8))
Main: China
Minor:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 20-06-2011 12:23

[you worry so much. I'm kinda easy going when it come to Rp's. Take your time i'll just wait neatly for a reply]

Lilly Walked to a rack and started to search efficiently for some clothes she might need. The grabbed some tanktops and a cargo pants from the rack and checked the labels for the price. The price was reasonable but still on the more expesive side. She walked over to Alice. "I think i found something i'm going to the fitting rooms i'll see you when i'm finished okay?"
She ruffled her happy friends hair and took of to the fitting rooms.
She smiled softly at the thought of her smaller italian friend. She was cute and happy and lways seemed in a good mood. She was lucky to have her as friend.
Lately she felt somewhat lonely she was single for a while and action was a bit needed. she just wished she could have a nice boyfriend (or girlfriend). Her cheeks flushed as the thought crossed her mind. A girlfriend? But who?
She hadn't noticed she stood frozen on her way to the fitting rooms. She slowly looked over her shoulder only to see Alice happily picking clothes.
Would she? Would Alice be a good ... Girlfriend.. Alcie was always there for her and always brightend up her day. When alice comes over she couldn't help to feel happy and carefree.. Oh .. she really liked her.. But would Alice like her too? She was always so serious and she has a bit of a struggle with showing her emotions. How could Alice like her?
Lilly sighed and turned around to continue walking towards the fitting room. Still deep in thought.

[ WOH i sure made a long post all of a sudden... this doesn't really happen often eh xD so don't worry that you also have to post this long]