Italian Sunrise [Fem! Germany x Fem! Italy]

The (Girl/ Girl) section where you can add your soft lesbian related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Italian Sunrise [Fem! Germany x Fem! Italy]

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-05-2011 20:21

Well first Girl love story on it's way here.
hope it will be a good and cute one.
------------------------------------------------------------
AU :
Female Germany and Female Italy have been friends for a while now.
Italy invites Germany over to a vacation in Italy to make sure Germany doesn't overwork herself. Will they notice there is maybe more
than just a friendship between them as they celebrate their vacantion in a silent Italian village near the sea.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-05-2011 20:30

Name: Lilly Weillschmidt
Picture:
Characteristics: Avarage hight, blond short hair, blue eyes.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 09-05-2011 22:16

Name: Alice Vargas ((Seriously.. that's what himaruya's blog said.. D8 it sounds sooo not italian.. XD))
appearance:

Long brown hair tight up in a pony tail and brown eyes
Main: China
Minor:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-05-2011 13:44

The least Lilly could say she was excited. Excited she finally got out of the office and on a vacation with her good Italian friend.
The were in a small, quiet and sleepy coast village in Italy where her friend had a vacation home which looked at the sea.
she never thought she would ever get out of Germany.
She looked at her friend who was happily walking beside her through the little streets of the village. "I'm really happy we came here, I was afraid I would never leave the office" she smiled softly to her friend and waited for her reaction.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 11-05-2011 10:05

A cheerful smile was spread of Alice's face all day long ever since Lilly told her she would join her on vacation. Shopping, being lazy, looking at the boys on the beach. She was sure they would make it a girls vacation, just the two of them together.

Alice looked up when Lilly talked to her. "I knew you would love it!" He said happily. "Staying in a office for so long will eat you from the inside! You have to do fun things once in a while!"

Suddenly she grabbed the hand of Lilly and dragged her alone with her. "Come we're going to shop! I know a street here that has some really cute shops!" She said.
Minor:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 12-05-2011 11:14

She smiled at the sweet concern of her friend. She always worried to much for her telling her she worked to much. suddenly her hand was grabbed which caused her to blush. What is she doing? Holding hands isn't really something friends do right. She shrugged it off. She wa used to the kind of actions of Alice. She was pulled of to a little shopping district in the village. she looked around only to see a lot of famous fashion brand names and gulped a bit as she felt that her money would be spend diffrently than she hoped for.
But she would do almost anything to keep her friend happy.

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 15-05-2011 23:05

((hiyaa sweety.. just wanted to let you know why I'm so terribly slow with replying at the moment.. I've got this HUGE writers block at the moment.. I still really love to do this rp.. but I'll be totally slow.. and I'm scared my post will be terribly short.. I'll reply as soon as possible.. ((hopefully I can squeeze something out tomorrow)) please bare with me for a while.. I hope my block will be gone really soon!!))
Minor:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 15-05-2011 23:10

((Hey don't worry about it. I have a lot of patience. i Can wait. Jsut relax and get out of the block. don't force anything. hope you'll soon be back~))

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 22-05-2011 15:06

Alice, who hadn't even thought that the shops maybe could be a little bit to expensive for lilly, pulled her friend into one of her favourite designer shops. She walked pasted all the cheap bargains and took Lilly to the far right corner, where shirt hang with military print, because she was sure Lilly would like them.

((gosh.. super short post.. sorry.. D8 I'm just really badly with shopping things.. XD boohh.. maybe we should try to make it as short as possible..))
Minor:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-05-2011 15:35

Still being pulled along by Alice she was pulled into one very expensive shop. Warrily she looked around and saw all the expensive, though beautiful clothing. She looked at Alice who was happily skipping through the back of the shop with her eyes determite on the clothing.
She wondered what she saw which made her so concetrated. If her friend could be like that on work she would be thankfull for a peacefull day.
"A-Alice... Are you sure it's a good idea to be in such an expensive shop? I mean,.. I-I think not all these clothing are my style or fit me well."(not as good how they fit on you) she added in her mind with a faint blush on her cheeks.

[don't worry about short posts. I don't mind. when the story keeps going the posts can always grow longer~]