Fearful Visits (Fem!Russia x North Korea)

The (Girl/ Girl) section where you can add your soft lesbian related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 24-04-2012 19:36

N. Korea was so used to observing others, even friends, to a miniscule detail just how Russia reacted to the mention of siblings. She wasn't so isolated that she hadn't heard at least a little bit about Russia's own family difficulties. It was a bit different than her own problems, since S. Korea wasn't actively stalking her. Sometimes it was actually the opposite, until America or Japan noticed and caused her to run and hide. Russia was the only person she felt might understand her problems though, since only China would talk to her regularly, and even then acted almost like she lived in the same house.

"There's a lot to talk about, but.. it's my.. my brother. I keep trying to come up with ideas that'll let him move back in with me, in one house just called Korea. But every time I try, it just ends with us throwing things at each other. I miss him, but he's gotten weird since it happened," she explained, 'it' referring to the confrontation that had led to the Korean split.

She looked down at the floor and grumbled, "America's been teaching him all kinds of stupid things.. why does everyone have to get in my way? I-I just want to be part of a family.. but everyone keeps me at arm's length. Even my boss.."[/red] If there was in fact a question there, it was lost in her thinking aloud.

(OT: Sorry for the extremely belated response! School's wrapping up and I'd been pretty busy with the mountain of papers I had.. more time now!)

Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)