Fearful Visits (Fem!Russia x North Korea)

The (Girl/ Girl) section where you can add your soft lesbian related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Fearful Visits (Fem!Russia x North Korea)

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-11-2011 21:43

Plot: Russia visits North Korea as a way to hide from Belarus, who has recently been chasing her again. Russia also uses this time to check up and catch up with the other country.
----------------------------------------------

Name: Anya Braginski
Character: Fem!Russia
Apperence: Image
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 15-11-2011 05:18

Name: Im Seon Deok
Character: North Korea
Apperence: Image

I imagine the jacket of her hanbok would be red, as well as the ribbon in her hair; the skirt would be white. Like South Korea, she'd be a brunette.

------

North Korea once again found herself alone in the simple building she called home. She was used to being alone and her bosses always told her that she could be strong by herself, regardless of all the other countries. China had offered to visit a few times lately but he was always trying to order her around like she lived at his place. A couple of times she'd snuck over close to South Korea's place to see how he was doing, then got upset when America proved to be nearby. So she sat eating nengmyun (cold noodles) and listening to some nice peaceful traditional music. Until she thought she heard something. Or someone.

Slowly glancing over her shoulder, she called out, "Who's... there....?"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-11-2011 18:26

Russia was rushing up the path to the door of North Korea's simple house. The last of some tears were still in her eyes. As she reached the door, Russia heard someone inside call and ask who it was. "Its Russia." she replied, "May I please come in? she added, trying not to let the panic she was feeling into her voice. Belarus was still chasing her, she could sense it!

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-11-2011 15:09

"Ru-shi-aaa?" North Korea repeated, her tone still sharp and suspicious as the identity of the visitor was confirmed. She wasn't sure if she should answer the door; ever since everyone had moved out of the Soviet Union, Russia hadn't paid visited much. Why would she come now? Part of her was longing for a visitor though, and Russia wasn't so bad. Even if she'd just ignored North Korea for so long.

"Russia?!" she repeated again, then made her way quietly over to let Russia inside. The door slowly creaked open, revealing a poorly lit interior that made North Korea look pretty creepy how it hit her. Behind her on the wall hung a picture of her boss, under which was a drab brown army uniform. She gazed up at Russia (since Russia was much taller) and paused before motioning inside, "I suppose... come in."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 21-11-2011 02:44

Russia blinked when her name was called. Her voice dropped to a whisper as she replied, "Yes, yes it's me." Paranoia was hitting her. She could litereally sense Belarus heading up the path as well, though if Russia turned around, no one would be there.
Russia looked startled at North Korea's creepy apperence until it overall shock faded. She smiled, cautiously, as she moved inside. She hadn't visited the other girl in a while, and wasn't sure about how the other was feeling towards her right now. She cleared her throat nervously before asking, "Uhm... so... How have you been?"

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 21-11-2011 05:45

North Korea's eyes were fixated on Russia's every step as the taller girl stepped into her home, wondering what the cause of this visit was. The door closed with another creak and she stepped back towards the room where she'd been eating. After that she wasn't sure what to do - Russia hadn't really seemed to care what she'd been up to in the past few years until now. Except when North Korea would cause trouble with South Korea or America. To have her curious now was a bit weird and definitely akward - and creepy a bit, what with the consistently poor lighting in the place.

"Me? I'm.. fine. I don't need anyone else's help to be okay," she insisted, despite the fact that her stomach growled just then. The diminuitive girl crossed her arms on her chest defiantly, turning away from Russia, "So why are you here?"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-11-2011 18:06

Russia blinked. She hadn't offered to help or anything. She had just asked a simple question. What a complicated answer for it. Akwardly, she looked around and noticed it was rather dark inside. Ignoring the question from the other nation, she asked"Why is it so dark in here?" She frowned. Russia could never understand why some people /wanted/ to be cold and in the dark. She would much rather it be warm and sunny. She frowned deeper as she noticed the other had turned away from her. She crossed over to her quickly, looming slightly, deciding to answer the question with another, "Can't a friend visit another friend?" She smiled. "Whats more, it sounds like your hungry. I can make you something, if you'd like."

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 23-11-2011 06:53

North Korea stood there with her arms crossed and frowned as Russia totally ignored her question. Was Russia trying to hide something? She really hoped the bigger country wasn't there to try and do what China always tried - become one with me and you'll do better. Russia hadn't really been that way in the past, but there was a first time for everything and North Korea didn't fully trust her neighbor's intentions. Having someone concerned about her was unnverving for the Asian country too - no one was worried about her. Her expression remained firm and defensive but a little blush began to tinge her pale cheeks a pink tone.

"I.. I don't have much eletricity right now," she admitted, "So I use as few lights as I can while I cook.. or listen to music.."

She then indicated her meager meal, "I already ate. If you want something, the kitchen is over there.."

She pointed towards the next room over, in which the cupboards had barely anything in them. Just rice, mostly.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-11-2011 23:54

Russia arched an eyebrow at the younger nation's curtness. Did I say something rude? she asked herself, confused. She accidently, unknowingly, let the confusion she was feeling show in her facial expression. "Ah... No I ate before......" she trailed off... She had just finished when Belarus had broken through her door and began to chase her. She looked around the dimly lit room again. "I would invite you to come over to my place to hang out, but recently I've been having some... problems... with my doors..." she said, but at the end, Russia got the look in her eyes that came whenever she thought about her siblings.
She shook it off and looked around again. Now that she was here, Russia didn't exactly what shee was supposed to do, so she just stood there looking uncomfortable.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 24-11-2011 06:47

Problems with doors? That was something that North Korea had thought that Russia wouldn't have to go through. She herself had a few towns nearby that were mostly uninhabited so that people would think from a distance that she was doing better. Most of them had only one wall to their buildings, to say nothing of doors that were sometimes just painted on. North Korea noticed the look in Russia's eyes and started to connect the dots - door problems and that look probably meant Belarus. Back in the Soviet days North Korea had met them, and Ukraine certainly didn't seem like the type to cause door problems.. unless her physique had somehow permanently wedged them open. That thought actually made North Korea almost giggle, but she managed to stop herself.

So this was about sibling trouble? The girl could relate to her bigger neighbor there. South Korea was all kinds of trouble for her, even if she did secretly have a stash of K-Pop, K-Drama and had attempted to replicate his art style.

"Why don't you sit down? It must have been a long trip," she offered, her tone somewhat softening despite maintaining a stoic expression.